Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (October 2008)

Started by Kristof, April 09, 2008, 07:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanMouse

Video needed better lighting though.  The music was also used a few years ago at DCA at Mickey's Halloween treat (now Mickey's Trick-or-Treat party).

Anthony

LOVE the programme and the wristbands. Very smart.

Although I hear from Kristof that the music was rather grating (Boo To You on repeat?!)... because yes, that's right, I wasn't there! I don't know who the Hidden Anthony was... maybe Davy (flor) ..? :)

Quote from: "Donald-Duck-Malta"

Kristof

Donald-Duck-Malta, you should have come and said something!  I noticed you were taking photos of us, but didn't recognize you.

Flounder

So what else can you tell us about the party?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Flounder

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "Kristof"Donald-Duck-Malta, you should have come and said something!  I noticed you were taking photos of us, but didn't recognize you.

Hey Kristof!

Yeah your right,I should have come and said hello,I was going to,but I was really shy to bother you guys.... :oops: Hehe.But dont worry,next time I'll come and say hello! :P

Btw-I knew you would be attending the Halloween party,since it was the first time they did it. =D> THE DISNEY GOD! :shock: LoL.

Anyways cu later man!
Tc

Maarten

Quote from: "Flounder"So what else can you tell us about the party?

Im curious about the decorations and mini shows aswell. I've read both positive and negative comments on other discussion boards so far.

By the way, I really like the Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party advertisements all over the resort.  

Kristof

Et voila, the Photos Magiques album for the party has just gone live:

http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/d ... _scary.php

And a lot more on Photos Magiques here.

Bopshop

I enjoyed the party but elements could be better...it seemed the Mickey/Minnie greet wasn't well planned and the Winnie and friends event was simply a meet and greet.  I thought the decorations and characters were fab though!

toonarmylass

how cool does that look. it may say its for 4-6 year olds but in all honesty if we are all truthful. in our disney hearts isnt that how old we will always be??????? where else can you just let got of all your adult responsibilitys and be young again??????

littlemermaid83

It looks fantastic!

Will this on next year?
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

flor

First of all, it was me: the hidden Anthony ;-).

2nd: due to the learnings of the first party + more succesful as aspected; next MNSHP will get more entertainment!
And other good news:

MNSHP will be back next year on 4 days aswell. More info in the DLRP Summerbrochure.

Bopshop

Quote from: "flor"First of all, it was me: the hidden Anthony ;-).

2nd: due to the learnings of the first party + more succesful as aspected; next MNSHP will get more entertainment!
And other good news:

MNSHP will be back next year on 4 days aswell. More info in the DLRP Summerbrochure.

That's good to know, the Winnie the Pooh 'show' in particular was a let down and I don't think they quite got the Mickey and Minnie welcome quite right - overall though, a top night!

bigrossco

the party was gr8 and found it to be such a good way to meet the Characters with not so big que's and they spent more time with you and interacting with you!

I saw a boy pull cruella de'vils hair and she ran after him it was soo funny!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Nala_84

Wow Raptor, the pictures are amazing - thank you for showing, very well done  =D>
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

dagobert

Good show DLRP!! The party looks like a lot of fun! And of course great pictures!!!