The Enchanted Fireworks

Started by Kristof, March 30, 2008, 10:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

Quote from: "raptor1982"
Quote from: "Clarebelle"
Quotethere with be new fireworks set to the theme music from "Enchanted"

Any ideas on dates?

That's mentioned several times in this topic.

sorry I could find it I'll read through a bit further
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

treble

Quote from: "raptor1982"It starts on the 5th of July together with the fireworks.
i've just read on dlrp mail order site that the summer season doesn't start until the 14th.
 [-o< please tell me you are right raptor1982 as we are going on the 7th and we've never seen it [-o<

just like alice you\'re in wonderland

Anthony

What mail order website is this?

The date is the 5th July, definitely, absolutely, however many ways you can say it.

treble

thank you so much.
it's dlrp.co.uk, you know the one you had trouble trying to order pins from.
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

Kristof

DLRP.co.uk is a fan website...  

Disneylandparis.co.uk is the official site.

Japper

On DCP somebody is saying that the fireworks will be very low budget. Wishes was removed because it was too expensive. No video-projections will appear either.

Well.. I hope it's not true, a cut-down version of Wishes is just almost no fireworks display  :shock:

seanmartina

I Think that would not be true, as in previous posts, it was outlined that there was no firework budget cuts, Raptor points out how long the display will last, and insider information has stated that the fireworks will be of a high quality(We Hope)

davewasbaloo

I would be very surprised if the budgets for fireworks were slashed any further as they are already very lean for other Disney park standards.
since 2001 (many before that)

Kristof

It's worth pointing out that Wishes was DLRP's most expensive daily fireworks.

howtodeal

Are we sure they're going to use Enchanted music? or is it still a rumour?  :?
I really hope so   [-o<

never2old

Me too, I love that music!

MadHatter

Little bit off topic, but does anybody have any info on the fireworks that happened on May 31st?

I was there at the moment but it was a little bit too hard to get in without an invitation or so  :lol:

Anthony

Quote from: "MadHatter"Little bit off topic, but does anybody have any info on the fireworks that happened on May 31st?

I was there at the moment but it was a little bit too hard to get in without an invitation or so  :lol:
A private event, perhaps?

I can understand those rumours about the budget being lower than Wishes. They're not advertising the fireworks at all, so I wouldn't expect anything more fancy than that show. That's not really a bad thing though. Remember Tink's Fantasy in the Sky? Just little bursts set to jolly music, but brilliant all the same because it all fit together so well. If they use Enchanted, I can imagine it being comparable. :)

Snow_White_Girl

So.... anyone got any idea when they'll announce exactly WHAT the fireworks will be?? I'm very impatient I know but I want to know what I've got to look forward to hehe! :wink:

\":lamp:\"

Kristof

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"So.... anyone got any idea when they'll announce exactly WHAT the fireworks will be?? I'm very impatient I know but I want to know what I've got to look forward to hehe! :wink:

It will be a fireworks display... that's it. :?