No more Lights of Winter!!

Started by Kristof, July 13, 2005, 05:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

The lights of winter will no longer be placed in Main Street during ht christmas season, according ot http://www.dlrpmagazine.com .
A new lightning concept is in development.

Jorien

ohhhhh!  :(
I like them so much, they just look so magical, and really belongs to the christmas season. I really hope they find a very good replacement for it then!!!!!!

Anthony

Yeah, I hope whatever replacement they use is just as spectacular.

The only postitive thing from this that I can think of is that "Orange Country" during Halloween won't look so stupid anymore.  Oh, and late December last year the lights were broken at the Central Plaza end and they didn't fix them over 3 days... Maybe there was also something wrong with them that led to this decision?  :?

flor

I hope we'll be able to see the castle at the beginning of main street through the new development system.

Patrick

Well I hope they do not mess up and make main street look tacky with this new concept, this makes me quite sad also since I always wanted to see the lights of winter in Christmas format, but no I never saw it in reality :cry: .  Oh well another chapter of Disneyland Resort paris history I never got to experience :( .