We're Back!!!!

Started by toonarmylass, March 15, 2008, 10:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toonarmylass

hi everyone how are you all? well we are back and boy what an amazing time we had. i will just tell you a little bit now but when i have figured out how to put pics on here smaller than the other ones were. so anyway, here goes. Matthew saw the stitch show, he is now the happiest boy on earth!!!! and not only that but he had a private meeting with the cheeky alien himself. the weather on the first few days was horrific, we caught the storm with all the gales etc but we survived so that was a good thing.
when we arrived in the hotel new york we were upgraded to a suite which was a very pleasent surprise, after being out for the day when we got back to our room, there were ballons there, and when i say balloons i mean balloons, 62 to be precise!!! i mean how cool was that. any way after a hitch at eurostar as we were going out matthew decided he didnt want to go to paris but into the parks (obviously) so we went into the studios as the tram tours was closing after that day, we went on ToT how scared were we!!!! anyway as we got off there we saw a big queue outside stitch and off we went. well anyway i will carry on with this later. next there will be photos

The Butlin Boy

Welcome back, I'm looking forward to reading your full report. I'm glad you got to see Stitch, I know that's what you wanted :)  :stitch:

Soap

Welcome back!! Great to hear that the little one had such a great time! Looking forward to your pictures ;)
 :stitch_bounce:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Owain

Welcome Back, Hope you had a great time ! :)

pjulie75

Good to hear from you, all those balloons in the room must have been a wonderful surprise, glad Matthew enjoyed himself, I can't wait to hear more :D/

Javey74

Welcome back toonarmylass.  Pleased to hear you all enjoyed yourselves  :D/  :D/

Looking forward to the rest of your report and your pictures... :D

toonarmylass

hi there. well here we go i am going to try and tell you our trip. on the saturday we went to london for the day if any of you want to hear about that let me know and i will post it as it is a prelim to the holiday. anyway, we arrived st. pancras on sunday morning only to find that the holiday could be over before it even started, we got to check in and i was told that there was no booking for me. our tickets had been dated the day before even though i had got in touch with eurostar when they arrived about the wrong date, anyway we were taken to the ticket office and were given the last two seats in the whole train in first class. any way we were then underway.
anyway 30 minutes away from marne-la-vallee there was a delay this is when matthew decided to tell me that he didnt want to goto paris anymore but straight into disney so off we went 106 euro lighter. firstly however, we went and checked into the jungle suite at the explorers.
       anyway we then went to the park in the rain. we both felt at home straight away. first ride for matthew ..... crushes coaster it was just as good now as it was the first time. after we went on this matthew wanted to go on ToT i tried to talk him out of it as i was not as eager as he was to drop 13 foot to the ground, but he was having none of it, so off we went to the queue to my death, well thats what i thought. however " i survived the tower of terror" and how cool did we think that ride was we loved it and went on it another 6 times during the next couple of days. well need i say more than as we walked off that ride we saw a queue outside of none other than the only show in the park, thats gospel according to matthew by the way. so we went over and there was the stirch live queue however it did say for invited guests only but we managed to sneek in. it was in french and matthew didnt understand it but he didnt care, he was able to grasp the idea of it anyway. we then went on studio tours  and crush again. he then decide he was tired so we went back to the explorers had a pizza, then matthew saw the pool and decided that was the way to become less tired??????? how splashing around like a looney but hey if it works.
anway will put a couple more pics on and will do mondays review later if thats ok.

toonarmylass

sorry about the size of the pictures i tried to get them smaller but i dont know how. sorry , raptor, baloo etc.

Javey74

Hi again toonarmylass

Register with Photobucket, it's totally free.  You can then upload your photos all to set sizes of your choice.  Then just paste the image link already given to you for each photo to the forum text box... :wink:

I normally post 640 x 480, even though you could post 800 x 600 on this forum without messing the layout up.

Anyway, I do like the photo's and thanks for sharing more of your report.  I look forward to the rest of it. :D

Here's the Photobucket link if you want to gave it a try:

http://photobucket.com/?link=topmenu    :D

toonarmylass

i used photobucket but dont know how to make them smaller will suss it out for my next part, but thankyou so much for your help, when i suss it i will try your pixel suggestion.

-breeno-

Glad to here you had a great time Natalie, i would of posted here eariler but i was away last night and all day today so i couldn't.  Look forward to the rest of your report :D
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!