DLRP Mail Order

Started by Anthony, July 06, 2005, 01:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

What are your experiences with buying pins through this service?

As soon as the July pins were announced (June 29th) I emailed and asked to order/pre-order the Wishes and 50th pins.  Six days later, on July 5th, I get an email back saying "today we only have in stock the 50th pins", so I email back asking I could purchase one and also a 14th July pin, since it seems stupid to pay postage for just one pin.  Today, I get another email back saying "today we have in stock only the 14th July pins".  AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!  :x  :x  :x WHAT?!  What about the 50th pin you said I could buy?!

I'm too annoyed for words now, they're just terrible...  :evil:  :evil:

Of course, this mostly stems from the fact that they're releasing these pins at least 14 days earlier than they should be.  :roll:

Masamune

o-o; I'm not even sure what this is, I've never used it... :( it's not right that they messed you around like that though...

Anonymous

I had a couple of small snowglobes break in transit back home last year, and also lost a pin shortly after getting back, and wanted to order replacements. I did manage to get them ordered, but it took several weeks of e-mailing back and forth to finally get through to them exactly what I wanted.

It's a shame they don't have an online store that you can order through.

shell_ely

i have looked at the site but it would be better if they had pics of things also i was not too sure if the payments would be secure or not   :?

-b-e-n-9-5-

i just bought a cd off them and they have sent me e-mails every day ststing the progress and the lady who e-mailed me was very polite
Where Magic Lives

shell_ely

i buy most of the new pins on ebay there is a great seller on there, but i might give the mail order service a go soon  :D

benjy

I use it loads it is the best  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

mtt

whats th web address for the site?

:D
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

SkySurfer

Sometimes I think... why is it so hard for DLRP to do the same good service as WDW does.
I tried to oder the new parade-music.
Yesterday I sent my 5th mail!
No answer
No confirmation
Nothing!
They just ignore me!
About the mail order service I am really disappointed!

Thomas

Anonymous

I ordered the 4 Princess pins that came out in March. I was there to the 16th March and the 4 pins came out on the 17th!

It took a while for them to respond, but when they did actually sort it and confirm despatch, they actually arrived the very next day.

You just need to persevere. I would imagine they probably get quite a lot of correspondence, and have to deal with different languages, so the service isn't bad really.

There isn't a website, you just have to e-mail them.

Contact details:-

Disneyland Resort Paris
Soraya BARBIER
Merchandise Services
BP 100
77777 Marne La Vallée Cédex 4
Tél. 01.64.74.44.30
Fax 01.64.74.49.37
Email : mailto:soraya.barbier@disney.com">soraya.barbier@disney.com

mtt

thanks  :D
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

MinnieMouse

A friend of me orders many things like Pins etc. over there, she have no problems to get answers and get the Items very quick, she told me.

Alexandra

goofy-2000

Do you know where u get the mail order catalog or do u have to already know what item you want  :?:
i want every single goofy in the whole wide world ha ha ha

MinnieMouse

They have no catalog, you must mail them and told what you want to have, that´s all :-)

Alexandra

Javey74

I think it's about time DLRP got themselves an on-line catalogue, this way people can see what they have and order directly, using the usual [Add to basket] function.  

I think they would sell a lot more this way aswell.  :wink:

Scenario>>
Question: I want a Donald Duck plushie wearing a red suit.
Reply: I'm sorry we have one with his standard blue one, though there is a one in his swimming trunks in red.

Ermmmm, fine but what does it look like ???  How tall is he ??? And how much ???

See the problem with the current system  :roll:

I must say DLRP are good at advertising DLRP, both visually and sounding, but when it comes to marketing merchandise, it's like going back to Charles Babbage and the first computer... :roll: