Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune"In regards to actual stuff, I stick mainly to Cheshire. :) In clothes though, I'll buy anything that takes my fancy. I bought a gorgeous pink Alice top recently, and when I went to WDW I bought 3 tops featuring Evil Queen, Maleficent and Shere Khan. When I went to DLRP in January I bought some Jessica Rabbit sleepwear and a Miss Bunny dressing gown.

:P I'm such a huge Disney fan in general, it's hard for me to resist anything nice that I see.

I am totally the same!My room is covered in merchandise, I am running out of room! I need a whole house for my stuff hehe! :wink:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

I collect Final Fantasy stuff as well, so my bedroom is just full of things. My problem is that I'm a hoarder, so even if there's stuff that I no longer want, I just don't like getting rid of it. :P I can't imagine ever not wanting any of my Disney stuff though.

Aveen2008

hehe i am pretty much the same! :D

Is Final Fantasy what your signiture is off?Is Masamune a character from it?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:P Yup. That's Seymour Guado from Final Fantasy X. Masamune is the name of my fave FF character's weapon. :D I almost died of happy the day I found out about Kingdom Hearts, as that game is a mix of Final Fantasy and Disney.

Aveen2008

I've never played it hehe  :D

do you have this?...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Royal-Doulton-Wal ... 286.c0.m14

sorry i am being random :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:P I have it!

I got it for £25 from the Royal Doultan shop itself.

Aveen2008

aw brilliant, yeah they have had a great sale on lately.. I actually think I seen him in it! I got so overwhlemed and wanted so many I didnt get any (weird I know :P )..although on a previous occasion I bought the Cinderella one (in her old clothes) :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:P Yeah, I've seen him as cheap as £12.50 in the sale. I don't regret having bought him full price though, as there's never any garuntee that something will still be there come sale time.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :P Yeah, I've seen him as cheap as £12.50 in the sale. I don't regret having bought him full price though, as there's never any garuntee that something will still be there come sale time.

totally! I agree, there's some things you just have to have there and then!! hehe! I think I am going to have to put more shelves up in my room I am badly running out of space lol! Any storage tips? :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

Sometimes I'll see stuff in the Disney Store that I would only buy if it went in the sale. If it sells out before then, then it's just tough. If it's something I really want though, it's not worth the risk.

:lol: If I had storage space ideas, I'd be using them myself. I have none!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune"Sometimes I'll see stuff in the Disney Store that I would only buy if it went in the sale. If it sells out before then, then it's just tough. If it's something I really want though, it's not worth the risk.

:lol: If I had storage space ideas, I'd be using them myself. I have none!

hahaha! I wish I had my own house, it would be completely disney themed! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:P There's Disney stuff in every single room of our house.

Aveen2008

aww cool hehe thats what i call a good home hehe! :D  :D  :D  I would luv to have like painted murals in every room that would be fantastic! :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:lol: I'd love for my whole house to be decorated by that guy who's YouTube vid was posted.

Aveen2008

omg totally hehe! Either that or we should just go live in the actual castle :P  :P  :P  :P
Luv Aveen xoxo