Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

A purchase I just couldn't resist today..  :mrgreen:

A Lucky Lamp..  :D

Aveen2008

aw wow Javey that's gorgeous! where did you get it?:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"aw wow Javey that's gorgeous! where did you get it?:)
Hi Aveen, it was in Collectables at the Gateshead MetroCentre..  :)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Javey74"

cool! :D  Is the shop actually called Collectables? I don't think we have that shop here lol!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "Javey74"

cool! :D  Is the shop actually called Collectables? I don't think we have that shop here lol!
Yes, it is called Collectables, but you'd be right in thinking that you don't have one, unfortunately they are more of a North of England Retailer..  :(

You can see here>>

http://www.collectables.co.uk/stores.aspx

Aveen2008

Cool, I like Unusual shops! You can kind of get sick of seeing the same shops over and over again in most places like river Island, HMV etc :?

Although I definately wouldn't complaint if they created more Disney stores! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Cool, I like Unusual shops! You can kind of get sick of seeing the same shops over and over again in most places like river Island, HMV etc :?

Although I definately wouldn't complaint if they created more Disney stores! :P
I totally agree Aveen..  :wink:

I mean, in the MetroCentre you have the Disney Store, which just so happens to be the nearest one to me, there used to be one in Newcastle but it closed down quite a few years ago, then the usual H.Samuel, but aside from this store you do have the aforementioned Collectables, which are good for collecting stamps after purchasing goods, and they do have 15% sales quite a few times over the year on the DT's, with upto 50% on other goods.  But there is another shop in there I use called Compliments, I find this retailer is good for selling DT oddballs that H.Samuel and Collectables don't stock, and they also have good bargains now and again.  In the end it really does give you better choice aswell as better pricing..  :D

15MagicalYears

I remember visiting Collectibles in Newcastle last year, we spent quite a wee while in that shop. It had some lovely stuff in it! I do remember seeing quite a bit of odd disney bits and bobs.

never2old

With such a short trip I didn't get much time for shopping (also, I'm saving myself for my June trip... if I overdid it this time my hubby would have confiscated my credit card for the next trip!)

So I just got myself some new pins

and this beautiful pin set, sorry it's not a very good picture:

Still need to put it up, but I think there's enough room in the wall for a couple more of those...  :-k

Clarebelle

QuoteStill need to put it up, but I think there's enough room in the wall for a couple more of those...  

lol I have that one too, still havent put it up though :lol: got it back in Feb 08
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Clarebelle"
QuoteStill need to put it up, but I think there's enough room in the wall for a couple more of those...  

lol I have that one too, still havent put it up though :lol: got it back in Feb 08

How much do they cost?? (just wondering) i have seen thembefore in DLP but i never got one, they are quite expensive aren't they? :?
Luv Aveen xoxo

never2old

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "Clarebelle"

How much do they cost?? (just wondering) i have seen thembefore in DLP but i never got one, they are quite expensive aren't they? :?

To be honest, I'm very bad at remembering prices, but I think it was about 50 euro. They had more expensive ones too...

Aveen2008

Cool thanks hehe! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

took this photo after i tidied up some of my plushes the other day.. I really am running out of room and thats not all of them, I have others around my room :D

Luv Aveen xoxo

never2old

Whoa, beautiful collection Aveen!!

I particularly like the one with Minnie winking her eye. I've never seen one like that!