Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Quote from: "swifty"I thought I might post some pics from a photobook we made after our last trip.
The pictures aren't in a good quality, I don't know why, I'm not a good photograph...
Nice idea, I've heard members mention photobooking or photo scrapbooking, but never actually seen one till now.  :D

swity

Thanks  :D
I think a photobook is a really nice think as a memory. You can choose the background to be black or colored,every page can have a different background.
You can choose how many pages you want, how many pictures, in which position you want to have them and so on.
The pictures are in a really good quality and it looks professional. And it's not too expensive.

Javey74

Hi everyone  :D/

Once again I've been on my buying spree of Disney Traditions>>  :D

First two were a nice suprise to find, could not get these in Collectables or H Samuel, only ever saw them on-line, but I managed to find them in a new shop called 'Compliments' :wink:

The Darling Family - Straight On Till Morning

Snow White Apple - Front/Back

Snow White

Dwarf -Bashful

Dwarf -Doc

Dwarf -Dopey

Dwarf -Grumpy

Dwarf -Happy

Dwarf - Sleepy

Dwarf -Sneezy

In case your wondering, yes the 'Apple' and 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs' are Christmas Tree decorations, but I prefer them as ornaments instead.  :lol:

Javey74

This was a great sale in The Disney Store, all small globes from £12.00 down to £6.00  :D/

Here's the 4 I got  :D

101 Dalmations

Ariel

Cinderella and Fairy Godmother

Stitch

MinniesBestPal

OOOOH! THEY'RE LOVELY!

I hope you can get a minnie mouse one! I get paid this week (I draw designs for my mum's cardmaking business! I get £20 a month!)

Javey74

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"OOOOH! THEY'RE LOVELY!
I hope you can get a minnie mouse one! I get paid this week (I draw designs for my mum's cardmaking business! I get £20 a month!)
I've seen larger globes with the classic characters on, including Minnie, but I haven't seen any small ones soley of Minnie yet.  :-k

Buy the way if you are after one of the larger ones with Minnie on, you will have to ask your mum for a pay rise.  Just tell her that people who work in the card making business are paid a lot more than £20.00 a month, family or not... :P   :lol:  :lol:

MinniesBestPal

QuoteI've seen larger globes with the classic characters on, including Minnie, but I haven't seen any small ones soley of Minnie yet.  

Buy the way if you are after one of the larger ones with Minnie on, you will have to ask your mum for a pay rise. Just tell her that people who work in the card making business are paid a lot more than £20.00 a month, family or not...

Hehehe!!! But I already go to private school, and I get £14 a week for clarinet lessons, so I can't see that happening! I'll just save up!

goofy-2000

Do you know if they do a goofy snowglobe
i want every single goofy in the whole wide world ha ha ha

Javey74

Quote from: "goofy-2000"Do you know if they do a goofy snowglobe

Never seen any of those either, nor Donald come to think of it  :(

Masamune, I've managed to get my hands on the two we discussed earlier to finish the Canine Collection (Nana and Peg).  Plus the Bone Stand. :D/

I ordered them through Compliments at the Gatehead Metro Centre.  :wink:

Here's the pics, plus one of Mickey - Special Delivery  :D

Nana - Nurturing Nana

Peg - Flirtatious Peg

Putting the Canine Collection Together On The Dog Bone Stand

Mickey - Special Delivery

Masamune

;o; Nanaaaa. *Wants*

:P My list needs a major update. :lol: I bought so much stuff at WDW.

Javey74

Hello there Masamune, hope you are getting to grips back in the reality world, now you're back off your holiday.  Sad I know  :( All good things must come to an end, this is true.

Anyway I look forward to your merchandise update, I would like to see what goodies you have brought back.... :D/

Masamune

8) I'm wearing one of the things I bought, probably one of the best things.

:twisted: A Chernabog watch!

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" 8) I'm wearing one of the things I bought, probably one of the best things.

:twisted: A Chernabog watch!
Nice... :D Any pics of it... 8)

MinniesBestPal

QuoteMasamune wrote:
 I'm wearing one of the things I bought, probably one of the best things.

A Chernabog watch!

Nice...  Any pics of it...

I too, would love to see a photo of a Chernabog watch!

Javey74

3 more purchases yesterday, since there was a 15% sale on the DTs at Collectables

Blue Fairy - Dreams Come True [Angle 1]

Blue Fairy - Dreams Come True [Angle 2]

Mickey - The Doctor Is In