Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overdose

I'll try and look for some stuff, if... I can get to the attic :P
I do remember I had this Mushu plushie which I totally loves when I was younger...
and I bought a Jack Sparrow thing today I don't know what it's called.

But I'll try to get some pictures of stuff I have, once I found it :P

Javey74

A couple more Mug purchases from the Disney Store..  :D

Also a Mickey Tie bought from eBay..   :ears:

Javey74

Another Mug purchase from the local shops this time..  :mrgreen:

Also this eBay purchase of a Gold Enamelled Donald Duck Brooch, approximately 1 1/2" x 1" in size. Quite heavy aswell I may add, I wasn't expecting that much weight..  :D

Javey74

Here's some Disney purchases from our trip in Bulgaria..  ;)  :)

Firstly a couple of Mugs>>

Also some 3 1/2" Models from box packs of Smarties in the Duty Free at Varna Airport..  :mrgreen:

As a Donald fan I could not believe how there are things in non EU Countries that you just cannot see in general over here or other EU Countries. I saw crisps with Donald on the front, Donald Duck Novels, old Donald Duck Comics, only problem was that they were in Bulgarian..  :mrgreen:  I did manage to get my hands on a pack of Donald playing cards all the same..  :D I was quite suprised at the amount of Disney Princess and Classic Character Merchandise, including just about every Disney Classic Film printed onto mugs, which were of really good shiny quality I must say..  :shock:

Javey74

Another New Release Donald Mug from the Disney Store in Sunderland..  :D

This next piece was purchased through my bonus points from 'Disney Rewards'. It's a Collectors Edition 'Snow White & The 7 Dwarfs' film cell with surrounding information..  :)

Also I hope everyone has been able to complete this by now, well everyone who was collecting..  :mrgreen:

Ours has just been recently completed, with help from the ordering service and a handful of members on here, thanks again to all of you..  :D/

Rapunzel

My Tangled collection 8D There are a few things missing, like my Rapunzel mug (which Javey74 posted earlier ;D), my Flynn Kooky Pen and my Tangled Pairs Card Game, but this is pretty much all of it xD

[size=60]Avvie and Siggie by Moi 83[/size]

Javey74

You've got a nice collection going on there Rapunzel..  ;)  :D

Thanks for sharing..  :thumbs:

Javey74

Here's a few more purchases I've just got round to uploading and this first one was a bargain at only £1.59..  :shock:  :mrgreen:

Part of the Disney on Ice Tour Merchandise..  ;)

Another tie off eBay..  :mrgreen:

Javey74

....and another..  :mrgreen:

Javey74

Another Donald mug release..  :mrgreen:

This set was a gift from a work colleague..  :D

Mug Tin - Which I'm now using as a chocolate bar storage tin. Mmmmm.. =P~

Coaster

Mug

Ohhh and this one Jen has had for ages but I'd never photo'd it..  :mrgreen:

Javey74

On a recent visit to York I came across a market stall selling Disney pictures. On closer inspection they were Disney characters what looked to be on film cells. Speaking to the seller he told me he does them himself by using normal household emulsion paint onto clear acetate, obviously needing a steady hand especially on the outlining..  :shock:

They came with a ready made mount, not shown here. I had to have this one as you will know which is now framed..  :D

[Acetate: 10 x 8 / With mount in frame 14 x 11]

This smaller one, obviously for Jen..  :mrgreen:

[Acetate: 7 x 5 / With mount in frame 11 x 8]

Pocahontas

So here is some of my Disney Collection!!! As it is Christmas time (kinda) i have my Disney Baubles out and ready to be admired! My boyfriend is currently in New York..and as i requested has hit up the Disney Store..so itl be a very Disney Christmas:) Cameras kinda burry..had to use my phone!! :D

BadKid

Quote from: "Javey74"....and another..  :mrgreen:

I must say- that is a nice tie!
"You laugh at me because I\'m different. I laugh at you because you\'re all the same."
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)

Javey74

Pocahontas - You have some of my favourite Disney Traditions in your collections there, also a very Disney orientated christmas tree. I love the first Cinderella scene ornament..  ;)

BadKid - Thank you, I bought it because of the expression, reminds me of that part in Chicken Little where he said the sky was falling down..  :mrgreen:

Pocahontas

Thanks Javey! I love The Cinderella Piece aswell! Its also plays music :) so sweet! :D On the Lookout for for Disney Traditions! I find sometimes they are broken in the store..and they sell them to you for so cheap! when all they need is a little glue! :D Nobody would ever know! :)