Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:D Cute figures Danny!

:shock: Disney Store is finally selling something with Tim Burton's Cheshire on it! It's a T-shirt that costs £12. It's white/cream and it has "Curiouser and Curiouser" written on it in black and red glitter and Cheshire's face is right in the middle. :P It's bloody awesome! Needless to say I bought it.

Stitch2814

cheers Lindsay :) we wanted the stitch/pleakley one but none there :P so ebay we go now :P

oooh a cheshire tshirt..does it look like a unisex top LOL as Id wear it if it looks like it hahaha ( I want mre disney clothes) :-"

Masamune

:P It's a ladies fitted tee Danny, so I wouldn't think so.

Stitch2814

awwww oh well :P

dlrpmad

Hi guys, looking through Ebay I came across one of the things Ive always wanted - a piece of signed memorabilia from Lilo and Stitch!! //http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HAND-Signed-Lilo-Stitch-DISNEY-litho-RARE-signature-/370271610988?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Collectibles_Animation_Art&hash=item5635e8686c#ht_2193wt_939 I am thinking of buying this for my birthday! Not only is it a framed picture from Lilo and Stitch, its also signed by Daveigh Chase, the girl who plays Lilo!! I REALLY REALLY want this!!!!! Any one else think I should get this?? (Waiting for Danny and Aveen to say "I WANT THAT!!")
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

hahaha sean its nice but I dont want it XD just got no wear for it at the moment and wouldnt be right to have it stuck in a draw lol

you should get it though :)

Eager_Eyes

I'd get it if you had some where to put it - I've got a gorgeous Mickey Mouse print sitting in a drawer just waiting for me to get around to re-decorating so that it can be givne pride of place (I've been meant to be decorating for about 4 years or so now - something always comes up)

Javey74

Well this Mickey mug from DLRP was found somewhere in the Hay's Travel staff mug cupboard, how it got there no one knows, but it was kindly aquired for keeps..  :mrgreen:

dlrpmad

Oooo very cool!!! I like "odd" mugs like that, cause they're different!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Javey74

I was at a carboot sale in Chester-le-Street today and ended up buying this bone china tea plate for £4.00. Which I thought was a great bargain, especially considering the characters and the intricate content painted onto the bone china..  :)

Aveen2008

aw that plate is beautiful! Good find!  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

disneyrules

Wow i really like the mickey mouse mug javey74.
I never saw it when i went to disneyland, I would have definatly bought it if i did.
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

DLP-Photos.com

I finally got the time to finish my "presentation" of my many Disney Pins - I'll let the pictures do the talking:

/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Javey74

Quote from: "disneyrules"Wow i really like the mickey mouse mug javey74.
I never saw it when i went to disneyland, I would have definatly bought it if i did.
I think it was out a few years ago, but like a lot of things became obselete..  :)

Nicolai - The pictures did do the talking, what a wonderful presentation..  :thumbs:

Thanks for sharing..  :D

Aveen2008

Thought I would post one or two pics of this doll I purchased on ebay, shes from WDW originally, I have to say I love her ( i have a thing for dolls, bears, figures, characters etc with mickey ears hehe)...

full picture

mickey socks and shoes

Mickey ears hat front

embroided mickey ears writing
Luv Aveen xoxo