Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Aw it really is a beautiful movie! And I think the world fell in love with belle's golden dress!

I queued for an hour a few weeks ago at DLP just to get a photo with her in the dress hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Great photo collection Belle's World, thanks for sharing..  :D

Just a quick tip, try and keep your landscape photo's no wider than 800 wide, I notice yours are 1024 [wide] x [768] Long.

Forum Rules..  :wink:

Quote from: "MagicForum General Rules"• Maximum image width: 800px
Images larger than this will "stretch" the message board layout, making posts hard to read and causing trouble for visitors with slow internet connections. Use a thumbnail if available or, if you can't resize your images, just post the URL to the image.

Javey74

Last Saturday afternoon, as part of Houghton Feast, I decided to have a look at the Arts and Crafts Fair at one of my local schools, where low and behold I didn't expect to come across this..  :shock:

A Donald Porthole Mirror. I just had to buy it, and since our bathroom is blue, aswell as themed around the sea, it really compliments the whole area..  :mrgreen:

Aveen2008

=D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  brilliant find!! Very cute!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"=D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  brilliant find!! Very cute!
Thanks Aveen, well you know me, anything for Donald..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Belle's World

Quote from: "Javey74"Great photo collection Belle's World, thanks for sharing.. :D

Just a quick tip, try and keep your landscape photo's no wider than 800 wide, I notice yours are 1024 [wide] x [768] Long.

Forum Rules.. :wink:

Quote from: "MagicForum General Rules"• Maximum image width: 800px
Images larger than this will "stretch" the message board layout, making posts hard to read and causing trouble for visitors with slow internet connections. Use a thumbnail if available or, if you can't resize your images, just post the URL to the image.

I'm really sorry i didn't realise there were rules about picture sizes, i'm not very good with photo bucket but will try to make my pictures smaller in future may have to get DH onto that! Hopefully i didn't annoy anyone too much and i won't post anymore photos until i have it figured out which may have to wait until next weekend. Thanks for letting me know Jarvey i would hate to be told off when i've only just joined. Great Donald Duck collection btw.

Ro

Javey74

Don't worry about it Belle's World it's only a guide, but it really does help with conformity across the board with such a large number of users on here now.  :)  

I know you'll fathom out how to reduce them a little. I use photobucket now and again. Just below the 'Upload Images & Videos' button there is a hotlink saying 'more options' in brackets. If you click on it, it gives you all the photo sizing possibilities..  :D

Aveen2008

I was going to post these in the best bargin section but I think I will just keep it all together. I got these 2 items at a car boot sale....the first item I actually remember owning as a child but I don't know if I still have it in the attic... I paid £1 for it....

And it lights up (well it did when I put in new batteries :wink: )..

There was only 2 figures with it but i didn't keep them as I just want it as it's based on the design of the french castle! :)

This next item is of mickey....

He's made of glazed porcelain. It's not in perfect condition, as you see a few scuffs on him. He was £2. I wasn't that keen on his clothes etc but hes growing on me hehe and I can't complain for £2 hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Belle's World

Aveen, love the castle great bargain.
Ro

Masamune

:D The castle is lovely! :lol: I'm not keen on Mickey's clothes either though.

Aveen2008

ano I am wondering if I could find him different clothes
 :P

Thanks bellesworld!! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:P Maybe Build a Bear factory?

Aveen2008

Hehe they might be too big hehe hes growing on me anyway.

My sister and her husband bought me these 2 things (well she said they were from my niece and nephew but since they are only 19 months and 8 weeks.... :wink:  :P )...

Limited Edition halloween stitch..

mug and coaster gift set - tigger

It's my birthday on Saturday so that's why they got me them, which is really nice, I have to say I was very pleased with the stitch as I had seen him in store but didn't want to pay £25 for him :oops:  hehe!

I never really know what to do with mug gifts though.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:o Aww, what great presents! :P I want that Stitch too, but like you I'm not wanting to shell out £25.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :o Aww, what great presents! :P I want that Stitch too, but like you I'm not wanting to shell out £25.
:wink:
Luv Aveen xoxo