Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

mum didnt buy that much really, she bought a few gifts for my sisters children and dad but these are the few things she got for ourselves...we are both kinda shocked at how little we both got for the money we had...we think we must have spent it on drinks and food etc.

princess ornaments small ones are 8.90 euro each..

more larger snow white, wind up musical spinning ornament 39.90 euro! Mum had already bought the belle and aurora ones on previous trips but they have updated the look and the cost!...

small aurora globe about 9.90 I think...

plushes (mittens, puppies and dumbo all down in price to 10 euro each) and a lil princess makeup bag (not sure price)..
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

eeeek my new pins arrived yesterday but I forgot about them, so it was a nice surprise this afternoon to find the parcel still unopened :D

all for 9.97 :D including 2 LE and the old Dopey pin I have seen go on ebay for nearyl £20  :shock: bargan!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Masamune

:) The large Snow White figure is beautiful.

@ Clare - :P Is Dopey one of your fave characters?

Clarebelle

he is yes, but these are all traders :D
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Aveen2008

Thanks masamune - i think the snow white one is really nice too, I wanted the ariel one but I thought they were too expensive for what they were lol

Clare - lovely pins and a great bargin! I need to get more traders! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:lol: Most stuff at DLRP is expensive for what it is.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :lol: Most stuff at DLRP is expensive for what it is.

Yeah I just checked today the 2 musical figures mum already had were only 21 euro each..now they have changed them very slightly (they look less procelain) and they are 39.90!!! :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Some thing I find are reasonable and others are just amazingly not hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:P Hopefully there will be some nice sale stuff next January like there was the January just gone. I bought a Mickey Mouse purse, a Miss Bunny dressing gown, Jessica Rabbit cami set, a mug, a photo album and probably a few other sale items that I forgot about!

Aveen2008

cool hehe! Is it freezing in Jan?? lol
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:P Yeah it is. But all the shops are lovely and warm, which means I was browsing the shops a lot more than I usually would. Next January I definatly want to get Bernard and Bianca, assuming there's no newer and better plushies by then.

disneyfreak90

Quote from: "Javey74"
WOW my boyfriend would love it :mrgreen:

Belle's World

Hi,
I have just joined this forum but have been a member of DIS forum for a year. I guess i should tell you a little bit about me and my Disney collection. I am completely mad about Disney and always have been. I am 26 and have been married for almost 5 years. I have been to DLRP 9 times since 1993 the last time was June of this year. Eventually i want to saty in all of the hotels, i have done 4 with two to go and we are planning a trip for next October at the New York Hotel so that will make it 5.

I have Disney mercahndise all over our flat, my favourite is Beauty and the Beast. This hangs in our living room it is a canvas and was fantastic value at just £3.99:

I also have this pair in my living room. The one on the left is from DLRP in 2004 on our honeymoon the one on the right was a present from my mother-in-law this yaer from Florida.

The next photos are souvenirs from our June trip:

I have practically all the Disney films on either Video or DVD (some have still not may never be released on DVD)

I have posted my Disney traditions and pins on the relevant posts.

Here is my Belle collection:

Ro

Aveen2008

wow belle's world you have a beautiful collection of beauty and the beast merchandise!!! That is fantastic! =D>  =D>  =D>
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:shock: That is a LOT of Belle stuff. :D It's all very lovely.

Belle's World

You'd never guess how much i love the film would you! It was the first Disney video i ever had so it is very special to me.

Ro