Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donna

Dont panic yet Danny.  I haven't seen a postman for  3 days here on the Isle Of Wight!!!

I expect they and snowed under!!!!! lol

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"No not got the stitch pins yet as Im waiting to see if the trader can get me the new UP pin as well for the Ariel pin so I shall see at the weekend what the trader can do then he will send them out.

And STILL no pins, I got a letter from jobcentre but that is about it and Im actually quite annoyed that Im getting mail but none of my pins have turned up. I recieved Ro's pin yesterday and that is about it and I had to sign for that so I really dont know whats wrong with the post, if there not here by tomorrow then I really dont know what to do as I what my pins :( Seeing as they all got posted on monday via first class (and a recorded one) should be here by now surely.

Im not a happy trader :(

Glad your getting your pins aveen :)

I ordered 2 books from amazon last sat/sun and they still haven't arrived! I think the snow has slowed them down big time! I actually wanted them more than the pins....sucks waiting each day for something and it doesn't arrive so I know what it's like! :(  stupid weather i hate it!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Dorsetcandy

@Danny really sorry u havn't recieved urs yet..Donna and Emma got thiers Tues and Sean got his today they were all posted at same time!
 Saying that i'm waiting on pins from Ebay i paid for on 17th Dec,sent seller message 2days ago as they've not been marked as dispatched yet and heard nothing i think i'll send another message later  :(

Stitch2814

Well if there not here by wednesday then Im assuming they got lost as wouldnt take all that time to recieve first class post I dont think.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Well if there not here by wednesday then Im assuming they got lost as wouldnt take all that time to recieve first class post I dont think.

You never know with royal mail these days :roll:  :roll: , if its not strikes its weather! There's always something holding it up!  :roll: Although I guess it's no ones fault for the weather. As I said I ordered books from amazon last saturday and they are still not here and amazon have said that because of the weather items could be held up a few extra days! :(  Sucks! I am hoping they come tomorrow! There's even more snow coming this weekend! :evil:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Welsheeyore

@Aveen - love the new pins :)  

got my lovely pin from Ro today with tink flying around mickey very pleased xx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Masamune

:D One of my top Holy Grails finally arrived! I know it might seem a bit plain to some people, but I absolutely love it. So happy!

Aveen2008

Thanks Emma

Lindz I think thats a lovely pin! glad you got one of your holy grails!!:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

got these pins in the post the past week..(pics from pin pics as I am too lazy hehe)...

webby from ducktails (tiny pin!!)..

Roo cutie pin (another really small pin)...

Lady and the tramp easter basket surprise LE250...

Princesses and horses (belle) LE 1500-

Aurora storybook initial

Stitch- where dreams hapPIN LE1500

I had bought them all before xmas. I am trying not to buy hardly any this month as I have spent far too much on pins lately lol! I now have over 450!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I really want that stitch pin lol and that weebi will go soo well witht the ducktales pin.

Stitch2814

just an update for you sean as the pins and the lanyard have not shown up yet :( which are the only ones Im waiting for now, im giving it till friday then I say they are lost.

Welsheeyore

@Aveen - I love the Aurora pin and I dont do princesses!! I think it is the glitter in it.

I got the Cinderella rear view mirror pin today which I am unsure whether to keep them or trade them but think will put them on the lanyard rather than the board for now :)

xx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Aveen2008

Thanks danny and Emma!
These 4 came today, I bought them from an american seller, really love them...

Lady and the tramp LE1000

Beauty and the beast Le2500

Simba and Nala Le2500

Lady and the Tramp Le2500

in total they cost me $27.50
Luv Aveen xoxo

Dorsetcandy

@Lindsay I really like your latest addition to your collection  :D

@Aveen my friend Jo will be so looking out for those Lady & Tramp pins they r lovely...i keep seeing more and more different themes that i like cause they r so nicely done! :D

Stitch2814

Aveen more nice pins how you can afford them all I dont know LOL