Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

yay some of my pins came today, mainly uk ones though appart from one jumbo from america! :D  :D  I love getting post....

Jumbo Lion King 'Growing up pin'.....

I love it, its a gorgeous pin! I actually dont want to take it out of the box now hehe!

I got these 2 disney store pins for an american girl I was trading with, I think she is just going to buy them off me. I bought them off ebay to save on the £5 DS postage! Then they sent me the Madam mim pin free with it!! lol....

I didn't have the madam mim pin. I am keeping it as a trader I think.

Then I was looking for some cheap trader pins and came across these on ebay although I like most of them so much theres only 2 I am going to trade which is the belle pin and daisy duck pin.....

I think the belle pin is a scrapper though as there is less detail in it than the version I have including the eyes not being right.

but I love getting post hehe!:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

id so like the stitch one lol (no shock there then lol)

oh and forgot to mention, that jumbo pin is awesome :) and I really like it as it has rafiki on it :)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"id so like the stitch one lol (no shock there then lol)

oh and forgot to mention, that jumbo pin is awesome :) and I really like it as it has rafiki on it :)

hehe thanks:) I keep saying I have to cut down on buying pins but it's so addictive!! :shock:  lol
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Ive been good I havent bought a pin in over 2 weeks how good am I :P but sadly there are some I want to get hahaha

Welsheeyore

wow that Jumbo is fantastic - really love it

I got my scroll pins in the post today - I only managed to win 8934 and 10680 - I was outbid way up on the rest and was just sneaky enough with those two to manage it - so I will now be looking out all the time to get the rest of the collection.  

will try to take pictures while I am up here of them adn anything I trade for or buy in the shop on Monday - although new credit card didnt come :( I have pin no but no card yet LOL

xxx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Welsheeyore"wow that Jumbo is fantastic - really love it

I got my scroll pins in the post today - I only managed to win 8934 and 10680 - I was outbid way up on the rest and was just sneaky enough with those two to manage it - so I will now be looking out all the time to get the rest of the collection.  

will try to take pictures while I am up here of them adn anything I trade for or buy in the shop on Monday - although new credit card didnt come :( I have pin no but no card yet LOL

xxx

Great two pins Emma! I really like the 10680 quote, kinda prevelent in my life at the moment actually.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

just had a look at them scroll pins, they look ok and great win for you as they seem to wanted quite a bit.

Welsheeyore

I just took a quick pic

not the best pic - but I am pleased with them - thats the best thing isnt it we all like different stuff :)

both kids are now determined to buy starter kits on Monday and trade off their spare with either CM or Sean!

xx

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

I would say let your kids get a starter set off ebay, as the one in the disney store isnt all that imo, as I was going to get one and its £10 for an extra £10 you can get a cheap starter with 4 pins on it for that with alot of different variety.

Well after readin on msn then maybe they can get a special lanyard before you go in october :)

Welsheeyore

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

you know if you only want a lanyard, then the cheaper £3 one is better if you dont personally want the pins lol thats why I wasnt getting the starter kit as I dont like the pins on it, as there not for me lol and would just be traded and I didnt wanna lumber them on a CM lanyard :P

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Stitch2814"you know if you only want a lanyard, then the cheaper £3 one is better if you dont personally want the pins lol thats why I wasnt getting the starter kit as I dont like the pins on it, as there not for me lol and would just be traded and I didnt wanna lumber them on a CM lanyard :P

totally agree - however he wants a blue lanyard not a red one and she actually wants to have that minnie and mickey pin  :shock:  :shock:  :lol:

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

I hope we just get some better lanyards as it might see a rise in pin traders as not everyone likes mickey or minnie lol (I for one dont like either) but with a few more starter sets with maybe 4 pins on them maybe we would see more traders in store.

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Stitch2814"I hope we just get some better lanyards as it might see a rise in pin traders as not everyone likes mickey or minnie lol (I for one dont like either) but with a few more starter sets with maybe 4 pins on them maybe we would see more traders in store.
agree again - I was disappointed that the choice was so limited - I personally love mickey and minnie (so ner  :lol: ) but would have liked a pink lanyard or purple or something different and as you say more pins would encourage more trading - like that up set page thing I thought that was a good idea to encourage more collecting etc
xx

October 2013 - WDW

Masamune

:D That Lion King pin is too gorgeous Aveen.

:) Here's the new Belle pin.

It's actually much nicer than I thought, even though I already thought it was lovely. It's LE of 1250.