Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jorien

Okay, again nothing to do with this topic...... :?

Welcome on this forum Jomerch!  :wink:

Masamune

Quote from: "jomerch"I am listed on pinpics also as jomerchndiznee..I currently go to WDW 4 times a year and planning my next trip to go to DLRP in the late fall early winter..

My wife started me on this hobby when we got married 6 years ago at WDW,

I collect Steamboat willie,and Pin trading pins like mickey holding a pin or wearing a lanyard. My wife collects sebastian the lobster from Little mermaid and Figment from WDW...The purple dragon..
:shock: You got married at WDW? <333 OMG, how amazing!

:P It's cool that your wife got you on to Pin Trading too...

Masamune

:D Just updated my PinPics collection recently!

fly_with_me_dumbo

can soemone tell me how i search for people on the site as i would really like to have a look at all your collections! aslo does anybody know a site like this but for snowglobes?

Masamune

:) Once you're on PinPics, you click the button on the Menu on the left that says "My PinPics". :D Then you just type in the Username of the person who's collection you want to view in the first typing box. :P Then you click the "View Collection" button.

:o That's all there is to it! Once you're viewing a collection, you can choose to see the list in text form, or text and picture form, or just picture form, by clicking the small boxes in the top right-hand corner next to the word "View".

fly_with_me_dumbo

cheers!

fly_with_me_dumbo

masamune and baloo your collections are amazing i dont even have 20, so i dont think there is any point doing an account! :?

Patrick

Well this is my small collection, I am listed as PATMAGIC, I really envy your collection baloo for some of the wds pins in there :lol: .  Though I mostly just collect attraction or limited edition only.  Though I do buy the occasional Disney Store UK pin :) .

Masamune

@ fly - :D Thanks! :P My collection isn't very organised though, as I simply collect pins that I like! :) The main characters I'm trying to collect pins of though are Cheshire Cat ( :lol: duh ), Scar, Gaston ( :( I only have 1 pin with Gaston on it so far! ), Chernabog and Zero. Some of the other pins I own were bought cheaply just so that I can trade them on my next trip. :shock: I'm running out of pins I'm willing to trade.

:o And you should still make an account! My collection started with just 20 or so pins as well! ;) My collection started with a Jessica Rabbit lanyard with 4 Jessica pins, and a handful of 3 Euro Santa Fe pins, which I traded.

@ Pat - ;o; Wow, you got the Stitch Chernabog pin! :( They had sold out of that one by the time we got there, and the only person we saw in the park that had one wouldn't trade, even for some of the Limited Edition pins I offered up.

Patrick

Quote from: "Masamune"
@ Pat - ;o; Wow, you got the Stitch Chernabog pin! :( They had sold out of that one by the time we got there, and the only person we saw in the park that had one wouldn't trade, even for some of the Limited Edition pins I offered up.

Yes I bought that pin the morning it came out, I actually think I had it on my laynard all that trip, though suppose when you saw me I was dressed as Captain Hook, wouldn't have fit :lol: .  Though I still would not have traded, most my pins I collect and refuse to trade.  I now have started wearing some of my pins on my coat too, like my Jack Skellington and Pirates of the Caribbean ones.  Definately got the attention of some cast members last weekend when they saw I had Jack Skelling LE pin.  Also Stitch does seem to be a very popular set of pins, I'm glad I was able to collect the ones I have, they are truly great pins.

fly_with_me_dumbo

i have never traded before but i am thinking about doing it when i go, if i wanted to trade with a cast member does my pin have to be of like the same value as the one i want them to trade with me or will they just trade any? do they ever say no? :?

fly_with_me_dumbo

patmagic your collection is really good too, i like the wds mickey mouse one!

masamune i think i will!

fly_with_me_dumbo

i have managed to make an account and add my pins but there is 4 i have that i cannot find, shall i add them? the problem i s id ont know anything about them, i could post the pics on here is suppose and maybe some of you may know something about them. :)

Masamune

@ Pat - :x Me and I mum spent pretty much the whole first day of our visit in October looking for that pin. I was really gutted that I didn't get it, as I'm a massive fan of Chernabog's. Saying that though, I didn't have much hope in the first place, as Stitch pins are very popular. :P At least I managed to get a Cheshire Cat CM lanyard exclusive pin on that trip though!

@ fly - :o One thing Cast Members won't trade for is fake pins. :? And they can be a bit iffy about UK Disney Store pins as well, like the Cars and Pirates sets. But generally, they'll trade whatever you're offering for whatever you're wanting. :)

:D What's your username on PinPics? *Wants to see your collection*

:P And you should post the pics here. More likely than not, your pins are already on PinPics. It took me ages to find some of mine, but I found them eventually. If you post your pics here, I'll search on PinPics for them for you!

moolie19

my pin collection is on pic pics and can be found under the name moolie19.(it's not upto date as i have more pins to add) all the pins are displayed in the house, the pictures are in my living room and all the rest are on pin boards in my hallway.