Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "treble"The man said people trading is on decline. so use or lose it people of the uk  :D
This is true even in the North East of England, I was given the same information off one of the Cast Members I've got to know really well. The trading lanyards seem to have the same on for months. Though LE / Celebration and Core Pins do still sell quite quick..  :|

which store do you goto??

Javey74

Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"
Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "treble"The man said people trading is on decline. so use or lose it people of the uk  :D
This is true even in the North East of England, I was given the same information off one of the Cast Members I've got to know really well. The trading lanyards seem to have the same on for months. Though LE / Celebration and Core Pins do still sell quite quick..  :|

which store do you goto??
Well mines the Gateshead MetroCentre, there is a one closer to me in Sunderland but to be honest I might work in Sunderland but rarely shop there with the family, though I do buy Pins from the Sunderland branch I'm not sure about the state of their trading as such..  :-?

fly_with_me_dumbo

didnt know how north east you where lol, thought it might have been the Hull store :D

fly_with_me_dumbo

hi im after these few uk disney store ones
its the film reel style ones :D

Pin 72821: Disney Store Europe - Film Series - The Band Concert
Pin 73460: Disney Store Europe - Film Series - Thru the Mirror
in 73879: Disney Store Europe - Film Series - Mickey's Rival
Pin 74361: Disney Store Europe - Film Series - Lonesome Ghosts

I dont have my trades on pinpics but if anaybody is after any pins coming out soon at the disneystore I'd be happy to buy them and trade :D

simonandwendy626

:shock:
OMG That must have taken you ages to do that. I'd love to but our collection would take too long to sort. We are two away from 2000!!!!
There are some pins on there that I will now be searching pin pics for to go on my wants.
Love the Shere Khan and Kaa jumbo pin. The Mufasa teaching Simba how to pounce and the Pegasses family.
Me sooo jealous!!!!!

Masamune

:) I guessing you're refering to my collection? If so, yeah, it took over 2 hours. :shock: I did my non-collection board the other day and that one took even longer. It's worth it though, in the end. LOL, how did you ever get all the way up to 2000?!

simonandwendy626

Quote from: "Masamune" :) I guessing you're refering to my collection? If so, yeah, it took over 2 hours. :shock: I did my non-collection board the other day and that one took even longer. It's worth it though, in the end. LOL, how did you ever get all the way up to 2000?!

Well. It took dedication :)  Hard work :D  and hubby's debit card  :lol: he he.
 We started  collecting in 2002.
I may follow suit and photograph pages in my pin bags of our smaller collections.
But Stitch and Tink and the Fab five would take just too darned long as they have their own bags. Stitch is filled to the brim :shock:

simonandwendy626

:stitch:
Hi Everyone, Have decided to follow suit and show everyone some of our collection. It took forever to download but here are some of our smaller collections.

Maleficent collection 1st page

Bambi and Bolt

mini collections

Just like we dreamed it parade

PTN pins minus Mulan (I forgot to put it away before I took the photo. We also have the Maleficent pin but can't get the security back off :oops: )

Nightmare before Christmas

Walt Disney

Finding Nemo (1st page)

Start of page 2

Mulan

Simon traded this large Mushu from the states and its his fave Mushu pin to date

Page 2 of Mulan

Simon likes the little green aliens

Star Wars page 1

Close up of page

Jessica Rabbit (My favorite Jessica is the mermaid one at the top even though its a fake)

Brother Bear

Princess and the Frog/Enchanted

That's just a few. If I took pics of Stitch,Tink and Fab 5 we'd be here all day :lol:

disneyrules

You have a amazing collection :)
I like your mulan collection especially :thumbs:
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

Masamune

Thanks so much for showing us!  :shock: You're right, that Jessica fantasy pin is amazing. I also love the DLRP "Walt Disney" letters. :P I have the L from that set, because my name is Lindsay.  :lol: All of those letters are available in that set, so now I'm tempted to collect the rest to spell out my name!

Stitch2814

awesome collection Simon and wendy, I wouldnt of guessed the jessica as mermaid was a fantasy pin it fits in so well and is very nice.

and very nice PTN pins...I may have been swayed to collect them after attending the January PTN :P

treble

our latest editions

the 'let's go pin trading', lion king and world of colour ones were trades. the rest, all but the core range ones are from sleepy's emporium

the london one and the cheshire cat one are amongst my favs
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

CharlottexBelle

Heyyy everyone, i'm new here :)

I actually joined the boards for Disney audition tips as i have my next one coming up in a couple of weeks but since i came across these pin trading threads, i couldn't help but look! (even though i should be revising for uni exams, great procrastination :P) Anywaysss, i've been to DisneyWorld in Florida about 5 times (i'm 18) and we started pin trading as a family, just for fun really as me, my twin sister and my little brother were all of the age where it was something really exciting to do. Well the last time we went was about 4 years ago and since then it just got sort of forgotten. Well anyway i'm a massive Disney fan and recently discovered all our old pins and have fell back in love with them. I think we have around 120 in total and they're displayed in one of the big display books that we bought whilst out there one of the times. (They're usually pretty expensive but i think we got ours in one of the outlets pretty cheaply). I'm looking to get bakc in to trading and buying pins and already have a growing collection (the others aren't interested anymore so have said i can have them all :D) so thought this was the perfect place to start and learn about trading when not actually being at the parks. My main collection is the princesses, whilst my sisters were villains and my brothers were toy story/stitch/more boyish ones, although we just traded for ones we liked so have a wide selection. We also have two sets of the "cast member only" ones (sorry i don't know what they're called) where you can only get them from trading with cast members (sorry, you can tell i'm new to this :P) we have series 12 and 13 from the WDW collection 2 and the first 2 of series 16. We no doubt have others but i need to go through them properly whilst looking at the lists. When i figure out to post some pictures i will!

Anyway, sorry for the long post but yeah the real jist is that i wanna get back in to Disney pins and meet some like minded people (you all sound lovely and your collections are absolutely amazing :) )

Charlotte x

Disneyqueenuk

Treble,

I've never seen your London pin before, did you get that in the London DS?  Just wondering if they are doing an exclusive pin again?

Thanks
mailto:yvonne@disneyqueen.co.uk\">yvonne@disneyqueen.co.uk

treble

my nephew (who's at unni in london) picked it up for me last week. it's 500 LE and costs £7.
just like alice you\'re in wonderland