Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneyqueenuk

Thank you for the information, now to try and plan a trip to London or find someone who is going there soon :)
mailto:yvonne@disneyqueen.co.uk\">yvonne@disneyqueen.co.uk

simonandwendy626

:stitch:
Welcome Charlotte to this Happy place.

Well it sounds like you are hooked now and are one of us. One of us.One of us. :lol:
Have you been on Pin pics yet and catalogued your collection? Believe me when I tell you to do it NOW before it explodes.
As it was it took us about a week to totally catalogue ours when we first decided to do so.
Taking pictures of your collection and posting them is quite daunting when you first attempt it but we had helpful advice from Masamune and Aveen which should be somewhere amongst these many posts. :)

Good luck and look forward to seeing your collection

Have a Disney day

Wendy and Simon

Javey74

Jen decided to trade to get these two, I let you guess which one she got for her mam..  :mrgreen:

Javey74

My recent purchases from Aveen2008's Pin Sale..  :D

Javey74

A few more trades in the MetroCentre's Disney Store to get these..  :D

Starting with this one of Tigger which is a Limited Edition / Cast Member Edition Only Pin..  :o

Javey74

4 eBay purchases..  :D

Javey74

This first one was purchased through Disney Movie Rewards, 400 Points used..  :mrgreen:

This one was a must have from ebay, especially since Donald is taking part in my favourite sport, yep F1..  :mrgreen:

disneymad93

Hi everyone I've just found this topic. I've been collecting pins since I went to DLP in 2004. I basically just buy pins that I like, The majority I have bought in the parks when I am there and I get some from ebay. Here is my 72 pins but I have bought a couple since taking that photo.  :-"

My favourite Disney character is Tigger so I have quite a few of him lol but I also like to have pins from each of the parks. I like to have pins from my favourite rides, also I like the fastpass pins from WDW so I have one complete set and two of another set  :)
October 1997 - DLP (Very first Holiday!) Stayed off-site
May 2001 - WDW, 1 week, Stayed off-site
April 2004 - DLP Sequoia Lodge
February 2006 - WDW, 1 week, Stayed off-site
February 2008 - WDW, 2 weeks, All Star Music
June 2011 - DLP, 4 days, Santa Fe

Javey74

You have a nice variety in your Pin collection there disneymad93..  :D

Overdose

I just made an acount on pinpics, my username is Overdose...
FYI, the Captain Hook one and the Timon one are both broken, because I'm an idiot :P
Well, the Captain Hook one I broke off the needle and I just messed up the Timon one...
Kind of ashamed about doing that though :oops:

disneymad93

Quote from: "Javey74"You have a nice variety in your Pin collection there disneymad93..  :D

Thank you  :D
October 1997 - DLP (Very first Holiday!) Stayed off-site
May 2001 - WDW, 1 week, Stayed off-site
April 2004 - DLP Sequoia Lodge
February 2006 - WDW, 1 week, Stayed off-site
February 2008 - WDW, 2 weeks, All Star Music
June 2011 - DLP, 4 days, Santa Fe

Javey74

Here's a few off eBay I purchased recently..  :D

Now to add to my Donald Collection..  :mrgreen:

Javey74

Got a little suprise with this one, I didn't look close enough at the signage on eBay, not that it was a large picture anyway..  :mrgreen: Basically I didn't realise it was from the 'Walt Disney Family Museum',  which is also stamped on the back, so obviously bought from there..  :D  Now that's the first Pin I own from a place I would love to visit one day..  :D  [-o<

MirandaWrights

we are the MirandaWrights on PinPics need to update my collection more.

scrumpman

Hi,
I ve been on this forum for a round a year I think and just got around to pinpics logging pins lol
My pinpics name is scrumpman
So anyone want to trade lol

:D/
Scrumpman
3 x VISIT DLRP SANTA FE

I HAVE PINS FOR TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!! PINPICS SCRUMPMAN!!!!