Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

@ Danny - :mrgreen: That's the idea! I'm so much happier with my pins now.

@ disneyrules - o.o Bones? Do you mean Zero?

disneyrules

Yeah i meant zero sorry :)
Dont know why i said bones.
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

Stitch2814

going to have some images of my updated cork boards later this evening :)

Stitch2814

these came for me today -

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"these came for me today -

great pins danny!  :thumbs:  I luv the dug ones  :D

Are these the ones you have been waiting ages on?

Lindz : Luuuuuvvvv ur collection, great photos!!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D Awesome pic!

:lol: I feel like a broken record, as I've said how awesome these pins are in like 3 different places now.

@ Aveen - :) Thank you!

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "Stitch2814"these came for me today -

great pins danny!  :thumbs:  I luv the dug ones  :D

Are these the ones you have been waiting ages on?

Lindz : Luuuuuvvvv ur collection, great photos!!

haha! nope these were posted last week, been waiting on them since december though when I bought them lol. still waiting on the other package though :/

Lindsay,  your not a broken record...its just they are that awesome XD

Martin B

Great pins Danny!!!

Have a great time in DLRP.

I went in December and I regret not buying more pins as traders as the UK pins are pretty worthless online at the moment!!

If you ever want to trade the set just send me a pm!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Martin  :mrgreen:
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

Javey74

These were traded for from our local Disney Store last night..  :D

This one of Minnie is a current Core Pin aswell..  :o  :D

treble

our new pins

my daughter traded the 2 cast member badges in the nottingham store this saturday. the man said people trading is on decline. so use or lose it people of the uk  :D
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

fly_with_me_dumbo

Hardly anyone trades in my local store :( lanyards never change. However the amount of pins being bought there have definatly increased, new le ones selling out in a few days or hours! Which never use to happen :)

treble

my daughter normally has to asked. i suppose carrying them around all day is not feasible
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

fly_with_me_dumbo

Well the lanyard Velcro isn't always that good and also
if your on and off the till the magnets on the counter used to take security tags off attracts the clip on the lanyard and pulls it down and it can pull your neck down it's very strong :/ quite hard to pull metal off the
magnets Can even pull your hand Onto it if you have coins in your Hand lol

Belle's World

Hi All,

Not been posting for a while so thought i would share my most recent pins:

First here is one of my holy grails that i got for valentines day:

Next we have 2 pins the Disney store sent me for free as they messed up my sale order:

Finally i posted on another forum that i wanted to buy Belle pins and someone offered me this lot for a fantastic price, all off my wants list some very high, Belle bell was a grail some low but as a lot fantastic deal:

Ro

Javey74

Quote from: "treble"The man said people trading is on decline. so use or lose it people of the uk  :D
This is true even in the North East of England, I was given the same information off one of the Cast Members I've got to know really well. The trading lanyards seem to have the same on for months. Though LE / Celebration and Core Pins do still sell quite quick..  :|