Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin B

Hi Sabrina.

We are definately a very friendly bunch over here!  :thumbs:  

Welcome to the forum.

Many of us are members on www.pinpics.com you can see all of our trades and wants easily on this site. Are you a member already, if not it may be worth setting up an account to list your collection.

I would be very willing to trade pins with you if I have anything you would like. You can see my trades by searching for Marton2 on pinpics.

Regards,

Martin
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

Javey74

Quote from: "Martin  B"Those two pins are awesome. The carriage one is particually nice!

You have an amazing collection and your photos are always so clear. What do you use for the background (black) when photographing your pins.

Regards,

Martin
Thanks Martin B for your comments..  :D

The black background is a Matt Black Plastic Coated Mouse Mat, it must be Matt to stop reverse glare against the lens and if you wonder why there are no old pin holes on it from other photographed Pins it's because I digitally remove them..  :mrgreen:

Martin B

Quote from: "Javey74"if you wonder why there are no old pin holes on it from other photographed Pins it's because I digitally remove them..  :mrgreen:

:thumbs: Very impressive!
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

Stitch2814

my UP board

Javey74

Very nice indeed Stitch2814..  ;)  :D

Belle's World

Hi All,

Been a while since i have posted so thought  i would catch you up on my latest pins:

Here are a couple of frames i made:

Here are a couple of purchases:

I won the Winnie the Pooh pin in a quiz on another forum and the other pin is from the Dorsetr meet Secret Santa:

Ro

Aveen2008

Danny: Love your Up board, I think the blue background was a great idea!

Ro: totally love your Frames!

Here's pins that I got today, they just arrived in the post..

most of them are keepers I think lol! :thumbs:
Luv Aveen xoxo

butterbear

they look amazing,i don't have many pins at the moment,i don't even know what pins you can get.i like all the ones i've seen on peoples collections though.

Masamune

:) You always manage to find such gorgeous pins Aveen.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :) You always manage to find such gorgeous pins Aveen.

aw cheers hun :)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Well seen as it's after Christmas and they are finally unwrapped, here's a couple of collections we brought back from Disneyland Paris..  :D

Tinkerbell on Flower Range>>

Sparkly Princess Collection 2nd Edition>>

SwipatronSparks

i have 2 lanyards full of pins... not as many as some people have of coruse, but most of my pins are stitch ones... shall take some photos and post them later =]

*edit* thought that rather than put this in a new post i would just add them to this one.... here are all of the disney pin badges i have at the moment...

(christmas prezzy one =] )
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

dagobert

Today I found a nice surprise in my post office box. I received a D23 pin from Disney:

Javey74

Ohhhhwwww Vanessa would love that Pin dagobert..  :thumbs:

treble

our pin collection
pixar

the incredibles 1 lifts up to reveal mr incredible

villans & winnie the pooh

missed out on the 1st 1 in the villian set :(
mickey & friends next...
just like alice you\'re in wonderland