Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin B

Lovley pins Aveen!

I have the scar 'surrounded by idiots' pin.

It is one of my favourites!

Also love the Dumbo/Stitch and Pocahontas pin!

Thanks,

Martin
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "Belle's World"
Quote from: "Masamune" :D You got a fantastic haul there Ro I must say. Many congrats! And it sounds like you were super lucky with the boards being out almost every day. I love the pin of Marie in a chair and the pin of Belle and Beast. That pin is based a stunning stained glass floor to get to see in the video game Kingdom Hearts.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... Emblem.jpg

:) Isn't the Jessica Rabbit guy lovely? He's one of my fave DLRP Cast Members!

Thanks!
Jessica Rabbit guy seemed a little moody the first couple of nights but was much more friendly after that! There was a lovely CM in Harringtons who got to recognise us and said hello everyday, she's the one who found out when the pin board would be out.

Ro

When I went in summer the lady with curly hair?? she was the cm with the board, and she always told me when she'd be brigning it out, and always recognised us and said hi everytime we went into harringtons, she was so lovely :D

Norhel your pins are great I LOVE your attraction ones :) hoping when i go back to dlrp i can get a few more got I think 5 through trading with cast. which were all for sale on the attraction lanyard set  :thumbs:

Aveen2008

New addition:

the locket opens up to show a picture of beauty and the beast
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

Ro, it's probably a long shot, but did you notice if that Trader in Plaza Gardens had any other Kingdom Hearts pins? There's your Belle pin (in two different colours) as well as two Aurora pins and two Snow White pins. They're Bootleg/Unauthorised pins, so I can't add them to my Wants list. I'm a massive fan of Kingdom Hearts so would love to try and get these pins at some point.

Belle's World

Quote from: "Masamune"Ro, it's probably a long shot, but did you notice if that Trader in Plaza Gardens had any other Kingdom Hearts pins? There's your Belle pin (in two different colours) as well as two Aurora pins and two Snow White pins. They're Bootleg/Unauthorised pins, so I can't add them to my Wants list. I'm a massive fan of Kingdom Hearts so would love to try and get these pins at some point.

Sorry i was only looking at Beauty and the Beast and cat pins but have no idea although i wouldn't be at all surprised. I believe the 2 traders i saw are in the park every Friday so they are worth looking out for.

Ro

Stitch2814

these arrived today :)

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

Wrote about my pins here - I've not collected properly for about 3 years, ever since we had our littler boy! Photos:

Dedicated to DLP - Celebrating Disneyland Paris

Hotel Santa Fe 07/05, 11/11 and 05/12
Hotel Cheyenne 07/02, 11/02, 07/04, 12/05, 07/06, 10/06, 10/07 and 09/10
Sequoia Lodge 12/03 - Honeymoon Suite
Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13

dlrpmad

Cool pins PirateSteve!! LOVE the Stitch Invasions series! am trying to collect em myself!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Belle's World

Hi All,

Here are my latest purchases:

Ro

Aveen2008

Great pins steve and Ro! :thumbs:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

These are the Pins we bought whilst at DLP..  ;)  :D

LE 900 these next two>>

Actually 2 pins here, but they do look so nice together..  :oops:

We also bought some packs for Jen to Trade, these being the result..  ;)  :D

We also bought a couple of Pin Packs to bring back home with us to Trade in the Disney Stores and a couple of Pin Sets to keep, which I'll photograph after Christmas now, since they have already been wrapped..  :mrgreen:

simonandwendy626

Aloha :stitch:

Awesome collection there. I recognise most of them from my own but there are some gems which I may have to get when we go in February.

Aloha

Javey74

These 2 Pins were a present to Jen from one of Vanessa's work collegues when she went to WDW..  ;)  :)

Martin B

Those two pins are awesome. The carriage one is particually nice!

You have an amazing collection and your photos are always so clear. What do you use for the background (black) when photographing your pins.

Regards,

Martin
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

butterbear

wow everyone has such amazing pins,i'm new to this,i only started collecting this year.i love all sorts of disney things and i wondered if anyone would be kind enough to trade pins with me please,i have limited edition ones and other ones.i joined on here a little while ago but i wasn't well so i haven't been back until now.everyone seems so friendly here,maybe i'll get some friends here.i will get pics of my pins to trade as soon as i can and i would love to see everyones pins that they'll trade with me please,thank you so much.also does anyone know if there's any pin meets coming up in southampton please.by the way i know this is off topic here but i didn't know where to post it sorry  i have a brand new epic mickey t shirt small sized if anyone has anything that they'd swap for it please,i preordered specially and it won't fit me sadly as i didn't know what size it would be,i was really disappointed,it can be swapped for anything doesn't need to be pins.i also have a brand new with tags disney store soft toy of lady she's quite big and she cost 15 pounds but i was given her as a present but i already have the same one.would anyone be willing to swap a different disney soft toy for her please..thank you from sabrina.