pin trading for a beginner?

Started by Clarebelle, January 28, 2008, 01:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

Quote from: "javey74"Does anyone know where I can get the actual codes for the pins, since when I first started collecting them, I threw the plastic cards they came on away. :(

I'm now wishing I didn't, since I want to start and catalogue them.. :wink:

I don't know Javey, mine don't seem to have numbers on, but if I have any you need numbers for I'll have a look

Heres our collection so far...

Well this ones mine, and my pride and joy lol I wuv Dopey, probably coz I am.

our Starter Lanyard set for the 15th Anniversary (missing the Lanyard as it still has our park passes in)

We couldn't resist this! it was the last one in the park still in its wrapper!

We got three of these free (one with my mums prezzie, its a small world character) and two with CowenJ's watch. Do you have to spend so much to get one of these?

and finally ...

5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

never2old

Nice collection Clarebelle!!

Love the Dopey ones!!

Javey74

Quote from: "Clarebelle"I don't know Javey, mine don't seem to have numbers on, but if I have any you need numbers for I'll have a look
Ok, only if you're sure Clarebelle  :shock: , these are the ones I require.... :lol:

http://public.fotki.com/DisneyDavid/dis ... -badge-co/

MinniesBestPal

My brother has one that I really want, but he wont trade me anything for it! Its the second along on the 6th picture on clarabelle's post!

Clarebelle

Heres the back of the one MinniesBestFriend likes, all I can see is the barcode and short decription? is that what you wanted to know?

Stitch

I've just posted the pics of my collection so far in my ebay post if anyone wants a look :)

Oh dear... I think I've been bitten by the bug again!
-Jenn@

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Stitch"I've just posted the pics of my collection so far in my ebay post if anyone wants a look :)

Oh dear... I think I've been bitten by the bug again!

Sorry, have you got a link?

Stitch

Yup... here's the link...

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4652
-Jenn@

Stitch

You know Toodles has his marbles as his happy thoughts? I think my pins are mine...

Anyone know where I can find some pixie dust?  :lol:
-Jenn@

littlemermaid83

I'm going to start pin collecting when i go on my next two trips.

I want collect Stitch, Tinkerbell and Minne pins.
How much do the pins usually cost in the park?
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Clarebelle

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"I'm going to start pin collecting when i go on my next two trips.

6 euros for the standard type, my 15th anniversary special (the set pictured above cost 45 euros)

if you want Stitch, Tinkerbelle, Minnie have a look at the starter 15th anniversary pack with Lanyard(pictured 2nd in my post above) it cost me 35 euros and was the first one I bought (now I'm hooked, but have given myself strict rules lol) its a great starter!

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Clarebelle"
Quote from: "littlemermaid83"I'm going to start pin collecting when i go on my next two trips.

6 euros for the standard type, my 15th anniversary special (the set pictured above cost 45 euros)

if you want Stitch, Tinkerbelle, Minnie have a look at the starter 15th anniversary pack with Lanyard(pictured 2nd in my post above) it cost me 35 euros and was the first one I bought (now I'm hooked, but have given myself strict rules lol) its a great starter!

I saw that one and was thinking im going to buy that!
What are your strict rules, do you buy any off Ebay?
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Clarebelle

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"
Quote from: "Clarebelle"

I saw that one and was thinking im going to buy that!
What are your strict rules, do you buy any off Ebay?

no thats number one of my strict rules lol,
+ Never buy off ebay (unless its one I really want and its sold out, havent so far. we have always managed to get the last one in the park  :lol: )
+ It has to mean something to me or my bf
+ Ride/hotel/show ones we have to have seen or been on (I'll never have an Indie one lol)

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Clarebelle"(I'll never have an Indie one lol)

:lol:  :lol:

Clarebelle

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"
Quote from: "Clarebelle"(I'll never have an Indie one lol)

:lol:  :lol:

I have to have rules ... or I'd want them all lol