How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

x-charlotte-x

We have just booked today for the 26th - 30th January. How busy is it at this time?

1997 - Santa Fe
2006 - Cheyenne
2009 - New York

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "x-charlotte-x"We have just booked today for the 26th - 30th January. How busy is it at this time?

I went that time this year and it was a quiet as a mouse, have a great time  :D
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Medici

Hey everyone,

we want to see the Fairytale Christmas Season this year, but we aren´t able to visit the Resort already in November...

Do you have expierences how busy it will be in Mid December from Sunday to Wednesday (14th-17th of Dec.) ??

I´m a little bit worried, that it will be already very full (in comparison to november) and that some countries will already have School Holidays at that time.

Thanks so much for your answers!

Mathias
[size=85]09/94 - SL
07/95 - NBC
07/96 - NBC
03/99 - WDW - All Star Sports
09/02 - HNY
09/03 - NBC
08/04 - Davy Crockett
08/05 - Holiday Inn & Dream Castle
11/05 - Holiday Inn
02/06 - WDW - Pop Century
08/06 - Davy Crockett & Dream Castle
11/06 - Holiday Inn
06/07 - Dream Castle
01/08 - Explorers Hotel
12/08 - HNY
03/09 - WDW - Pop Century
07/09 - Disneyland Hotel[/size]

jeakat24

I don't know for certain, but I think it does get busy around that time in December. I know that the prices shoot up around that time too, so shop around for the best deals
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

duthoy

made a reservation!  :D/
Sunday 9 november ---> Tuesday 11 november.

what about the crowds :?:

shaz076

Going to dlrp on Friday til Monday this week  :D/ , will it be very busy because of the weekend?

PeterPaan

I'm going on friday, 26. I hope it won't be too busy. I've heard the parks are quite crowded lately...

aidens_mommy

im going 13-16 OCTOBER ITS A MONDAY to thursday. its in halloween season but no school hols. wil it be busy? anyone been at this time? what is the queing times for rides?? thanks

RnRCj

Quote from: "aidens_mommy"im going 13-16 OCTOBER ITS A MONDAY to thursday. its in halloween season but no school hols. wil it be busy? anyone been at this time? what is the queing times for rides?? thanks

I don't think it'll be quiet, but not hurrendously busy either. I would say queue times will be up to 20 mins on high capacity attractions (Pirates Of The Caribbean, Phantom Manor, Tower Of Terror, it's a small world) and probably 30+ minutes on lower capacity attractions (Buzz Lightyear, Big Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain).

I'm basing this on my October visit a few years ago, and the fact that it will probably be a little busier now since it's the 15th Anniversary. Obviously the queue times I've predicted won't be 100% accurate.

A little advice - Make use of the Extra Magic Hours in the morning from 8am to 10am. If you get in the park at 8am it will be dead, and you'll walk on rides like Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear and Peter Pan's Flight without having to queue. :wink:

aidens_mommy

ok thanks. im plannin on being outa the room early but wether my sis wil be is another matter ha

Bopshop

I'm off 8th-12th October - it's weds to sun - I'm expecting it to be busy at the weekend but anyone know what the first few days may be like?

LukeExcell

I'm going on the 22nd October - 26th October...

Now its the week before the school hoildays, I ain't expecting it to be quiet, but in all fairness that is why we booked for 5 days instead of the orginal 3 we intended...

LukeExcell

Now its the week before the school hoildays, I ain't expecting it to be quiet, but in all fairness that is why we booked for 5 days instead of the orginal 3 we intended...

LukeExcell

tigger123

I'm going 5-8 January, I know the schools in England go back on the 5th, but it's also the end of the Christas celebrations does anyone know how busy it'll be then please?