How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taylorsmummyx

I've just got back!! And it was major busy, too busy to go on many rides only did  5! I'm gutted tbh! :(

amanda08

Disney and school holidays don't mix :(

baldybeardy

we is off next week, the 12th. same week as last year and it was very quiet. getting excited now as kids have no idea they are going next week. they know we are going soon but have managed to keep them clueless. even wrote fake jobs on callender to throw them off. my neighbours will love me when kids start screaming 5am monday morning when we tell them.

BadKid

How busy will it be near the end of April/beginning of May?
"You laugh at me because I\'m different. I laugh at you because you\'re all the same."
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)

Minnie2610

Does anyone know "how busy will it be" around Tuesday 26th June - Friday 29th June 2012 my family are going and tryin to get as much done when we are there

Elaine

Quote from: "Minnie2610"Does anyone know "how busy will it be" around Tuesday 26th June - Friday 29th June 2012 my family are going and tryin to get as much done when we are there

italian and spanish schools have already broken up for their summer holidays by then, and scottish and irish schools will be close to it (as will France). But as you're going midweek you shouldn't find it mad busy.

th13teen

I don't go to disney enough to know the system, whereas I do no the system for Merlin Theme parks...but does Disney work the same that weekends will be fairly busy no matter what however if you know how to get around the park you will be fine? or is Disney just busy no matter what? When you go to Alton Towers you have a chance of getting on many rides even on a summers day, whereas Disney just seems to be gridlock, is this true or is this just because I don't know the system of Disney very well?

clairabell13

We are going to dlp 2-9 June.  Hopefully we will have some good weather, but do you know if it is usually busy around this time?

We went last October (Uk half term) and it was packed all week. Hopefully it won't be as busy June - although it is Whitsun week.x  :D
October 2011 - Apartment in Bailly-Romainvilliers
May 2012 - Apartment in Bailly-Romainvillers

September 2018 - 12th Wedding Anniversary at Explorers Hotel - so excited!

NotreClaire

So, here in Holland we have this week off which is called "autumn-holidays" and it's usually at the end of October. Do they also have this holiday in France? And is it busy in these months (September, October, beginning of December)?

Maybe it's easy if someone made a little list saying how busy it is in which month and then someone could make a stickynote (is that what it's called? ;P) of it? It would save a lot of people questions since everyone can check for themselves. :)
I don\'t know when,
I don\'t know how,
but I know something\'s starting right now

Cara

Does anyone happen to know if it's busy around the 6th September? 2nd week of September this year. Any advice would be brilliant. Thanks!

Davy Crockett Ranch - May 2002
Davy Crockett Ranch - March 2003
Kyriad hotel - July 2005
Santa fe - February 2012 (Anniversary trip)
Newport Bay - September 2012!

Minne&Mickey92

Quote from: "Cara"Does anyone happen to know if it's busy around the 6th September? 2nd week of September this year. Any advice would be brilliant. Thanks!

Hi we went the same week last year :) i expect the 20th will make it busier but when we went last year it was pretty quiet the busiest day was the wednesday where everything seemed to be open and buzzing but the rest of the week was pretty quiet , ques were short and some bits and bobs werent open :) hope this helps :)
 :minnie:

lilfencer09

how busy could it be between 18th - 21st June?
Febuary 2004 - Day vist
July 2005 - Day Vist
June/July 2010 -  Santa Fe Hotel.
September 2011 - Hotel New York - Best mates 21st Birthday trip.

18th - 21st June 2012 - New Port Bay Club - Admerials Floor, Lakeside view - My 21st Birthday Trip

Cara

Hi we went the same week last year :) i expect the 20th will make it busier but when we went last year it was pretty quiet the busiest day was the wednesday where everything seemed to be open and buzzing but the rest of the week was pretty quiet , ques were short and some bits and bobs werent open :) hope this helps :)
 :minnie:[/quote]

Brilliant! Yeah thats helps a lot! Now just to start planning. Thanks! :)

Davy Crockett Ranch - May 2002
Davy Crockett Ranch - March 2003
Kyriad hotel - July 2005
Santa fe - February 2012 (Anniversary trip)
Newport Bay - September 2012!

nicnak

Quote from: "ulak"Huw busy it will be 19th - 25th May 2012, please?

I would also like to know how busy it will be on these dates. we are booked up for 19th - 23rd may. i have heard french schools are on holiday on thursday the 17th so the weekend (19th and 20th) may be busy if french families make a weekend of it. As far as i know the 21st onward should be quietier no, uk, spanish or french hols.

anybody know any different?
July 1997 - Day trip
May 2012 - Hotel l'elysee
October 2013 - Hotel New York

Upcoming trips...

January 2015 - Disneyland hotel

Elaine

Quote from: "NotreClaire"So, here in Holland we have this week off which is called "autumn-holidays" and it's usually at the end of October. Do they also have this holiday in France? And is it busy in these months (September, October, beginning of December)?

Maybe it's easy if someone made a little list saying how busy it is in which month and then someone could make a stickynote (is that what it's called? ;P) of it? It would save a lot of people questions since everyone can check for themselves. :)

if your autumn holidays this year is the week beginning 29th october, then yes, very busy at DLP, as all French schools have that week off, and most English schools too this year.

September after around the 8th will be quiet midweek, and beginning of December, also midweek, will also be quiet.