Guided Park Tours

Started by dlrpdudette, November 20, 2007, 07:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlrpdudette

Just interested to know if anyone has done the tour/s at DLRP and whether they were interesting or not.

I will be going in mid June (hopefully) and my mum is going to "give" me a guided tour for my 18th birthday present (unless I can't think of anything better) and just want to know if the information they will be giving me will actually be informative, as I consider myself a "disney nut" I try and read immagineering and guide books I can get my hands on (which so far is mainly reading from sketch to reality)

Anyway, thanks in advance
July 2001 - Disneyland Resort CA - Offsite ~ August 2004 - DLRP - Santa Fe ~ March 2006 - DLRP - Cheyenne ~ January 2007 - DLRP - Sequoia Lodge ~ August 2007 - WDW and USF - Offsite ~ June 2008? - DLRP? - Santa Fe?

BlueClouds

There's already a topic about guided tours at this link: viewtopic.php?t=3577
Yo ho, Haul together, hoist the colours high
Heave ho, thieves and beggars, Never shall we die!

dlrpdudette

thanks for that, I thought it was something someone may have posted before but I must have missed it whilst browsing through the threads.

Don't know if I will do it if the majority of the info is what I've already read.
July 2001 - Disneyland Resort CA - Offsite ~ August 2004 - DLRP - Santa Fe ~ March 2006 - DLRP - Cheyenne ~ January 2007 - DLRP - Sequoia Lodge ~ August 2007 - WDW and USF - Offsite ~ June 2008? - DLRP? - Santa Fe?