[WDW] Giselle character

Started by Kristof, November 15, 2007, 01:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Aaawww I want her in Paris too now!  :(

Link

Patrick

Wow, she looks amazing, really do hope Paris will get her, surely they will, after all it feels like Buena Vista has a large input into the resort lately :P .

peep

Ah cool, I'm sure they are still trying to locate another Giselle for DLRP, would be cool if they got her soon as she would really fit in over the Christmas period.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "raptor1982"Aaawww I want her in Paris too now!  :(

Don't forget, they have to put up an Enchanted billboard in front of Studio 1 first  :wink:

(Note to DLRP: Please dont actually do this, it was just a joke!) :lol:

Anonymous

Mmmmm, she's quite fit.

:D

TowMater

She's so pretty! Is she from that Ella Enchanted film?
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Soap

WOW  :oops:   :shock:
What a beautiful appearence!  :D
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

RnRCj

Quote from: "Dark_Prince"Mmmmm, she's quite fit.

:D

I'm telling Belle :lol:

She does look very pretty though... :)

TowMater

Dark_Prince seems to be cheating on Belle, I'm going to tell her when I go to either WDW or DLRP.  :lol:
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

sofie111

Shes beautiful! I hope they bring her to paris.I found another picture of giselle and she looks just like amy adams if not prettier.
\\:D/\\:D/

DisneyAlba

Quote from: "TowMater"She's so pretty! Is she from that Ella Enchanted film?

Not 'Ella Enchanted', but just 'Enchanted'. ;) Can't wait till that hits the cinemas! I must say I love her tiara, by the way.
You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl.

dr.jones

she's not bad looking,
but I prefer Gisele Bundchen  :wink:

WDI1992

Beautifull! almost perfection. I'd love to have her in Paris too! ... Although I think it might be a very difficult job to cast people that look that good and suitable for the role!  :wink:
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "WDI1992"Although I think it might be a very difficult job to cast people that look that good and suitable for the role!  :wink:

Yes, but the same can be said for the other face characters at DLRP :wink:

ightenhill

Yes they did a good job with the Ice Queen though it must be hard to get the right person, however Im sure the correct wig and make up can make a lot of difference.

ps Im crediting this picture to Britt Dietz, I think its one of his and someones removed his watermark. I'll stand corrected if anyone knows differently.
[size=85]WDW Florida July 91(way too hot), DL California June 92,DL California Sep 93, DLP France Feb 96, DLP France March 02, DLP France Christmas to NY 03, WDW Christmas Eve to NY 04, WDW Oct 05, DL California Christmas to NY 05, DLP March 06, WDW Nov 06,DLP Paris Christmas to NY 06, WDW April 07 DL California Nov 07, WDW Dec 07, DLP Mar 08, DLP Jul 08, DL Hong Kong Mar 09, WDW Oct 09,  DLP Xmas 09[/size]