WDS Christmas Season

Started by Japper, November 12, 2007, 07:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Japper

Well , the christmas season at the studios isn't quite spectacular but at least the studios has something of decoration.

But this can be done much better ofcourse!

Post your ideas!

My ideas:
* The hollywood boulevard is getting a christmas makeover. All the windows and shops are decorated with christmas stuff and lights! Maybe some street entertainment

* Animagique Christmas - Maybe they can decorate the outside building and give a special christmas twist on animagique

* Toon studio : The Disney VIPS are shooting a Christmas movie , let's build the set in the toon studio.

It's hard to create something big for christmas in the studios! What are your ideas for a christmas season? :)

Kristof

Lol I had this idea last week, it's pretty simple but should be a nice touch: an old christmas tree in the lobby of ToT.  :)

And since a dedicated Christmas Parade isn't performed anymore at DLP, why not imagineer one for WDS?  Shouldn't be too hard, would it?

The Butlin Boy

Here are some of my ideas (although they aren't sensible  :wink: ):

:arrow: Turn the Sorcerer's hat into a giant Santa hat for the season ( :lol: )
 :arrow: Put a giant scarf on the Mickey water tower.
 :arrow: Rock 'n' Roller Coaster will play Christmas Carols instead of Aerosmith
 :arrow: On the Hollywood Boulevard, Christmas lights and decorations that get smaller as you walk along  :wink:
 :arrow: Armageddon get snow insted of fire effects
 :arrow: Turn the CRR car into mini Santa's sleighs
 :arrow: Some christmasey props in the STT

And that's about it :roll: Wow, it's harder than you'd think to come up with a decent Christmas season for WDS, good luck imagineering! :lol:

Owain

I have loads of ideas, it think toon studios decorations would be great like the ones from toon town in Disneyland Resort;

Nice hidden mickey, Christmas decoration for the light. Could be done at the studios as we do have them lights to dont we ?'

Nice christmas tree for the toon studios

There just some decoration ideas for Toon Studios !

Japper

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy":arrow: Rock 'n' Roller Coaster will play Christmas Carols instead of Aerosmith

O no! That's horrible :D

3.....2.....1........ GOooo! Chant..c'est noel..lala  :shock: And then instead of disco lights only christmas lights and snow! Noooo :P

How about Bruce's Christmas Party in the submarine? ;)

-breeno-

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy":arrow: Put a giant scarf on the Mickey water tower.

I think it would be better if they put a giant santa hat on the earful tower :lol:

I don't think thats impossible because i heard rumours that they were going to do the this year only with a hat with the number 5 on it.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Japper"How about Bruce's Christmas Party in the submarine? ;)

How did I not think of that! :wink:  :lol:

I've just had a thought, the old character Christmas trees from the Disneyland Park could go well in the Toon Studio :)

BlueClouds

HA these are all really funny and interesting ideas!! I'm really terrible with creative things, but they could replace some of the film posters they have up in the studios with ones of christmas films.
Yo ho, Haul together, hoist the colours high
Heave ho, thieves and beggars, Never shall we die!

RnRCj

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy":arrow: Rock 'n' Roller Coaster will play Christmas Carols instead of Aerosmith

Not when I'm around [-(

:lol:

Dlrpfan

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Here are some of my ideas (although they aren't sensible  :wink: ):

:arrow: Turn the Sorcerer's hat into a giant Santa hat for the season ( :lol: )
:

I can actually see that happening! reminds me of the earfall tower at DHS with a santa hat
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012