Does DLRP abandon germany?

Started by Riebi, November 12, 2007, 10:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

That are two diffrent things.

+1 No at the moment there´s noooo direct connection on the LGV Est. But it was planned and adverted with it.
So my point is not to say there´s a direct connection, it is, that a direct connection that is now planned for the future could exist already today. They planned last year to connect DLRP since Oktober/November 2007. I know that because I ask the SNCF and the Deutsche Bahn when this will happen like they told it in a advert.
And I don´t think that a bus to DLRP will be a real choice. With a big bus through paris could have the same duration as the Metro/RATP.
By the way: From Strasbourg a direct connection seems possible. Just in german:
QuoteMarne-la-Vallée Chessy TGV: drei Hin- und Rückfahrten (Ankunft um ca. 9:00, 10:15 und 11:20 Uhr; Abfahrt nach Straßburg um ca. 18:00, 20:00 und 21:15 Uhr). Mit solchen Uhrzeiten können Sie voll und ganz von einem Aufenthalt oder einem Tag in dem Vergnügungspark Disneyland Paris profitieren. Fahrzeit: 2:25 Std.
(Source: SNCF)
Also from the station Champagne/ardenne:

QuoteAb Juni 2007 ermöglicht der Bahnhof Champagne-Ardenne TGV sechs der neun geplanten Hin- und Rückfahrten mit der Ile-de-France:

Flughafen Charles de Gaulle TGV: drei Hin- und Rückfahrten (Ankunft um ca. 8:00, 14:15 und 21:30 Uhr; Abfahrt nach Champagne-Ardenne TGV um ca. 7:45, 13:00 und 20:00 Uhr). Fahrzeit: 30 Minuten.
Marne-la-Vallée Chessy TGV: drei Hin- und Rückfahrten (Ankunft um ca. 9:00, 10:15 und 11:20 Uhr; Abfahrt nach Champagne-Ardenne TGV um ca. 18:00, 20:00 und 21:15 Uhr). Mit solchen Uhrzeiten können Sie voll und ganz von einem Aufenthalt oder einem Tag in dem Vergnügungspark Disneyland Paris profitieren. Fahrzeit: 30 Minuten.
Massy TGV: drei Hin- und Rückfahrten (Ankunft um ca. 9:30, 11:00 und 12:00 Uhr; Abfahrt nach Champagne-Ardenne TGV um ca. 17:30, 19:30 und 20:30 Uhr). Fahrzeit: 1:05 Std.
(source: SNCF)
 :arrow: //http://www.tgv-europe.de/de/In_Europa_reisen/TGV_und_ICE/?rfrr=TGV_header_TGV%20und%20ICE
So a connection for the north track of LGV EST must be possible.

+2 Some campain would be great. I see adverts of Paris, of TGV/ICE and Paris and how fast you can be at this wonderful city. Just a simple "Hey folk DLRP is the neighbour of Paris" could take people to the resort or simple to think about it. It can´t be in their way to have nothing when the whole city of paris seems to advert itself. It´s very easy to get early in the morning to paris why not stay a night and take then a disney day. This are simple marketing considerations. They should use this LGV Est euphoria for their own aims.

concluding  I can just say, the only reason why I don´t take the train is that I lost to much time at paris till I´m in the train to dlrp.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

pussinboots

Hmmm, I feel your pain as well. It's wonderfully easy to get to DLRP from London (Eurostar), by plane (from CDG airport*) and from the Low Countries (Thalys, TGV), all of which can be done avoiding the hectic stations of Paris. It's hard to fathom why there wouldn't be a similar option for the Germans.

*the airport itself however is a different matter, but I'll save that for another topic.

Riebi

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:
I´m shoked
It happened just some minutes ago! I saw the first Disneyland Paris advert at the normal german TV since years!!!

Not one of the adverts we saw here as youtube video or something like that.

It was a short combination of diffrent parc scence like cars race rallye, the castle, candleabration etc. with the red wrapping paper at one side of the screen.

A voice-over was telling that you should go to the magic kingdom by calling the DLRP-line. This was then on the wrapping paper. After this, a short Disneyland 15 sign and over.

:lol:

Hope we get finaly more of that!

Riebi

I´m shoked
It happened just some minutes ago! I saw the first Disneyland Paris advert at the normal german TV since years!!!

It was a short combination of diffrent parc scence like cars race rallye, the castle, candleabration etc. with the red wrapping paper at one side of the screen.

A voice-over was telling that you should go to the magic kingdom by calling the DLRP-line. This was then on the wrapping paper. After this, a short Disneyland 15 sign and over.

Hommi16

Quote from: "Riebi":shock:  :shock:  :shock:
I´m shoked

Was the ad with Barbara Meyer?? Germany's next Topmodel?? read in another forum that there should be one out....
dec. 23rd-jan 2nd WDW

Riebi

No  :|  It was a advert that I never saw and never heard about before.
Just composed of diffrent park shots. Nothing really exciting but an advert  :lol:

arno-hh

WOOHOO!
I just see the new advert too!!!
It was on "Kabel 1" and with Barbara Meyer (Germanys Next Top Model)!
Finally we have a new Ad in Germany!

I will try to record the Ad and post it here!

Bye
Arno

Riebi

that would be really cool  :D

Here´s what she´s writing at her website:

QuoteIch habe eine neue Kampagne! Das Disneyland Paris hat mich ausgesucht, um den Zauber des Disneylands auch hier in Deutschland zu versprühen! Ich freue mich sehr über diese tolle Zusammenarbeit! Den TV-Spot, bei dem ich viele tolle Attraktionen selbst testen durfte, habe ich bereits in Paris gedreht. Viele bekannte Disney-Figuren waren auch dabei und haben mir viel Freude und einen unvergesslichen Dreh bereitet. Den fertigen Spot wird man schon Ende März sehen können!

http://www.barbarameier.com/
I try to translate:

QuoteI´ve got a new campain! Disneyland Paris choooose my to spray the magic of Disneyland also here in germany. I´m very happy with the co-operation. The TV-Ad was already shoooot at Paris, where I could try much exciting attractions. Much Disney-Characters where also with me and make me plasure and a unforgettable shot. The finished advert could be seen at the end of march!

swity

That sounds good. I hope I will see it today. I'm going to watch Kabel1 the whole day  :wink:

Riebi

I make the same with Pro 7 where I saw the advert. If you hear a loud cry over germany, you must turn to Pro 7. That´s just me who alert you  :lol:

swity

Didn't hear you scream yet  :wink:
Haven't seen it yet so I'm still wating for your alert.  :lol:

Riebi

Same here  :lol:  Haven´t seen it again  :cry:

Parkfisch

And I will not be able to see it, because Kabel 1 and most of the private German television channels send Austrian commercial spots here.  :x

Nala_84

Wow, Barbara does represent DLRP?? That's great, I like her so much, she's beautiful! The photo of her with Mickey is really cool (where is it possible to meet the Captain Mickey beside the Newport Bay???)!

Do you think the spot will also run on Pro7?
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

swity

Oh yes, I really like the picture as well. She is so pretty. And I haven't seen Mickey dressed up like that either.
Yes, Riebi said that it also runs on ProSieben. I didn't see it so far but I didn't watch much TV this week.