Does DLRP abandon germany?

Started by Riebi, November 12, 2007, 10:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

Now cry from me till today. Saw it never again. A one-day campain?  :lol:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Nala_84

No, I now saw it soooo many times on Pro7, it's really, really great :)!

Finally we got a tv campaign of DLRP in Germany!! And then even with the beautiful, natural Barbara  :D/

Really love the Mickey in the Captain's Outfit, seems as if they were on Mark Twain or Molly Brown together?!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Riebi

Hmm...I must look more TV and more Pro 7! Want fun! :D

Yes seems to be somewhere in Frontierland! Mickey seems trying impress her with his captains-jacket!

MinnieMouse

I have never see it, too  :x

Alexandra

Reiana

I SAW the spot just a few seconds ago! It was running on Kabel1 during a break in Ghostbusters.

It's short, but very nice.

Maarten

I'm glad they are starting to give more attention to the German market. Hopefully its a success, since Germany is a market that still has the ability to grow. Its quite weird they abandoned Germany for so many years, because of the distance it would be more logical for Germans to make a short trip to Paris then for people from Spain or Italy for example.

Riebi

Maybe cause the marketing chief is from spain  :lol:

I must say it´s a shame that they haven´t do something the last years. But now when the birthday is most over we have our first advert  :lol:

It´s also intersting that the visits of germans are more rare then some years before. Hope now that the resort is going again a bit more german friendly again  :mrgreen:  Last time my mother had some big problems to find someone at the reception who could talk only a bit german to answer her simple question. And at the breakfast I had to translate the signs all the time cause they has no german translation of some newer signs.

Riebi

Today at the evening news of RTL II (shame that I watched the evening news of RTL II :oops:  :lol: ) was a very short report about Disneyland Resort paris.

It was not about the birtday or about the tower or about stitch or about such things. It just says that the NoAngels (famous german pop girlband) visited "EURO DISNEY" (yes they even not know the new name at RTL II) with their childs. They show them at Main Street and short at the elevator of the Tower (not the tower outsite) and the scenes while the scenes of the elevator and the area behind the drop was on the speakers was telling something about a "Ghosthouse" (so they haven´t just take the wrong name for the resort, they also confound Phantom Manor and the Tower of terror)

So a worse feature of "Euro Disney" but hey! DLRP at german TV! :mrgreen:

lil-shawn

hmmm i dont know what to say, its typical german everything they do is wrong  :)

i think i will watch the late news on rtl II maybe they will bring it again!!!

Nala_84

Hehe Riebi,

I saw a similar spot on RTL on Monday in "Punkt 12" - if I remember correctly, they said that the No Angels were at "Disneyland Paris" ;)!

Really cool that we now have/had even TWO tv-spots about DLRP with celebrities  :lol:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Riebi

Yes and I saw the advert today 2 times! Wow! Sure it´s not so "big time" like the other international adverts. But something  :D

dagobert

I want to see the TV spot too, but here in Austria we have ProSieben Austria and not the German one. The TV program is nearly the same, but the advertisement is different. So I don't know if we will see the DLRP TV spot.

lil-shawn

here is the video from the no angels at disneyland resort paris!!

//http://www.rp-online.de/app/video/video/2008-04-07/angels.flv

its in german so maybe riebi will translate later  :P

Riebi

I saw the same pictures but the editing was another one. I saw first the NoAngels at Main Street, then inside Tower of Terror then this singing thing with the lil one. And all over all "Euro Disney"  :lol:

Seems that other media had the same pictures but the better text!

Quote from: "lil-shawn"here is the video from the no angels at disneyland resort paris!!

//http://www.rp-online.de/app/video/video/2008-04-07/angels.flv

its in german so maybe riebi will translate later :P

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Ay Ay captain!
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

But I wont translate the whole show  :mrgreen: I´m the one who´s getting said all the time at school that english is not my language :lol:

But I will try a bit:

"The Baby Angels and her celeb mums make an excursion. (Suly scene) Leila, 8 years old, daugther of Nadja, Cheyenne, age of 5, daugther of jessica and - (Drop to the main street scene) cause she fancy it - Lucy, quasi the godmother.

(Hollywood Bvd. scene) And - like we all should know - there´s something bequeath:

(Interview with Nadja and Leila about the good voice of Leila. After beiing a bit ashamed leila sings something very short. And that all on Cars! Then hopping in front of the Tower)

Sandy (another NoAngel)isn´t there, it´s always something diffrent when kids are involved.

(Then interview with Lucy, Jessica and Nadja in front of the castle, about their plans to hit the european song contest and how lazy a day here at disneyland is. After the interview:)

And you have tree guesses who couldn´t get enough of Disneyland and won´t go home after the trip. It was the godmother and not the kids!"

Yes maybe worse but I´ve done it  :D/

Would be intresting if Cheyenne must stay at Hotel Cheyenne or has also a vip-room.  :mrgreen:

Crush_Love

Nice video, great that they finally show something on german tv about dlrp!!!!
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité