Disney Junior Live on Stage!

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 20, 2007, 11:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remco K.

Quote from: "raptor1982"Wouldn't make sense to have 2 information board side by side.  The Stitch Live one just carries the Disney Channel logo, so they can perfectly use one for both attractions.
Good point. 2 of those information boards would even look silly side by side.

I expect the tree to be gone soon anyway. :lol:

Remco K.

Some more interesting shots from Disneytheque:

Source: Disneytheque

Poppy The Monkey

Disney want the show open by this Christmas, so much work is going on Behind the Scenes at the moment, people from the US version are here, and helping to set it up.  Things are moving really fast.

More news soon...

Kris

Christmas... that's the rumoured preview time for Disney Stars and Motorcars featuring Playhouse Disney characters. Planned to coincide?
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Maarten

Quote from: "Kris"Christmas... that's the rumoured preview time for Disney Stars and Motorcars featuring Playhouse Disney characters. Planned to coincide?

Yeah I think so Kris. But is it really that smart to premiere both Stars & Motorcars and Playhouse Disney during the last months of the 15th anniversary? Wouldn't it be a wise move to postpone it until spring 2009 when the 15th anniversary ends? I guess that way it would have more impact.

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Maarten"
Quote from: "Kris"Christmas... that's the rumoured preview time for Disney Stars and Motorcars featuring Playhouse Disney characters. Planned to coincide?

Yeah I think so Kris. But is it really that smart to premiere both Stars & Motorcars and Playhouse Disney during the last months of the 15th anniversary? Wouldn't it be a wise move to postpone it until spring 2009 when the 15th anniversary ends? I guess that way it would have more impact.

They could do it like they did for TOT,which was to open it early at the end of one season (e.g. Christmas of the 15th Anniversary) and then officially publicize and open it at the beginning of the next (The Celebration Continues) :)

Remco K.

The fences have expanded a little:

It seems like the lamp-post close to the Mickey Mouse meet 'n' greet has been removed also.

littlemermaid83

I so cant wait for this to open  :D
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Anthony

Quote from: "Remco K."It seems like the lamp-post close to the Mickey Mouse meet 'n' greet has been removed also.
Yes! Hopefully the ugly speakers are next, then the horrible curb onto the grass which looks very low-grade for a Disney park.  The trailer there has also outstayed its welcome quite a bit. Moan moan moan...

But seriously, I hope this entrance is eye-catching but quite tasteful, similar to Stitch. I'd like to say I hope for a good budget, but I doubt that. It's just a shame Hollywood Blvd has made this corner look so utterly bad in every way. :(

Japper

When does the placemaking of the Theatre District finally begin?? Soarin' doesn't fit there anymore with the playhouse disney entrance in the way, so they haven't got a reason to waith with the placemaking!

Remco K.

Quote from: "Japper"Soarin' doesn't fit there anymore with the playhouse disney entrance in the way, so they haven't got a reason to waith with the placemaking!
There's enough space to still construct Soarin' in that corner. There still is the Mickey Mouse meet 'n' greet that can easily be removed. The show building would be constructed more backstage anyway.

Japper

Yes but 4 attractions in one corner?

Fever

How is all this affecting Stitch?
Welcome foolish mortals

Anthony

Quote from: "Fever"How is all this affecting Stitch?
Not at all. :wink:

Here's an updated map from DLRP Today:

Kristof

Three former Disney Channel studios are currently being rebuild for the show.  At least according to the construction announcement outside the park, near Val d'Europe!

And according to La Roquine will the former Cyberspace Mountain only be used for the pre-show.