Disney Junior Live on Stage!

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 20, 2007, 11:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorum

New Stories Coming to Disney Junior – Live on Stage! in 2013 at Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney California Adventure Park

//http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/12/new-stories-coming-to-disney-junior-live-on-stage-in-2013-at-disneys-hollywood-studios-and-disney-california-adventure-park/
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

jonathan

Good news even my daughter is bored of the Minnie Birthday storyline

Lorum

But this is just for the American parks.

Scissorsboi

Considering we've not even managed to change the name of ours (because YAY for brand awareness..), I somehow doubt they'll go the extent of doing a new show. They'll most likely let it rot away for enough time that people start to label it a 'classic' attraction. Much like Animagique, which I now only view for warmth in the Winter chill.
"...keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things" - Walt.

Lorum

Quote from: "Scissorsboi"Much like Animagique, which I now only view for warmth in the Winter chill.

Lol Absolutely. Even CM at Production 2 "only view for warmth" that show.

benjy

The storyline is going to stay the same but Winnie the Pooh will be taken out and replaced with Jake and the Neverland Pirates, plus the name will be changed to Disney Junior, but apart from that, not much change. Apparently its a rights issue to do with Winnie the Pooh.
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

mdw

When are these changes being done? Shame doc mcstuffins not coming to dlrp my two girls love it.

Sulley

If we get Jake in the show my daughter will be the happiest girl in the world, she loves Jake and the neverland pirates :).

Oh and I love Animagique

mdw

Hi has jake and the never land pirates replaced my friends tigger and pooh yet?

15MagicalYears

It's ridiculous how outdated this show has become. The US shows get updated almost annually and ours hasn't been touched since it opened.

AmericanMouse

Report from Character Central (www.charactercentral.net):

Quote"Disneyland Paris fans have been hearing rumours across the internet for a few weeks now that Jack Sparrow would be setting sail from the parks after a long running stint there, in October this year. Pirate fans need not despair though as rumour has it that Jake from the Neverland Pirates will start appearing, as well as Sofia the First, over at Walt Disney Studios around the same time Jack goes away."

Hey, what's a few years of waiting?

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

They will be in the pre-show of Disney Junior Live on Stage for 'meet and play' - the main show will remain unchanged.
Dedicated to DLP - Celebrating Disneyland Paris

Hotel Santa Fe 07/05, 11/11 and 05/12
Hotel Cheyenne 07/02, 11/02, 07/04, 12/05, 07/06, 10/06, 10/07 and 09/10
Sequoia Lodge 12/03 - Honeymoon Suite
Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13

A&S&O

Quote from: "PirateSteve"They will be in the pre-show of Disney Junior Live on Stage for 'meet and play' - the main show will remain unchanged.

This what we were told too, after completing a satisfaction survey with a cast member after the show.

The show will stay the same, with one song change(?), but the pre show is being updated.
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

Reiana

I can't believe it  :o :o :o They made it!