Ratatouille: L'Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 12, 2007, 10:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raoul

Its Just Like I DreamedIt

I'm booked to go week beginning 14th July. I hope its open by then!
!Magic Everywhere

haribosmum

is it possible to see the work going on yet or is it only visible from the parachute ride?
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

Aurora1

Well they are saying summer 2014! So I hope it will be open when we go in october!

Samninetysix

Quote from: Its Just Like I DreamedIt on February 10, 2014, 02:53:47 PM

I think you can write off that first Monday of your trip it's Bastille Day and it'll be swamped :(

George Geef

Quote from: Samninetysix on February 13, 2014, 10:39:09 AM

I think you can write off that first Monday of your trip it's Bastille Day and it'll be swamped :(
Yep, expect huge queues on Bastille Day.

Anthony

This topic needs some updates after the last few days! ;)

First, the new official exterior visual:

Article: http://www.dlrptoday.com/2014/02/12/la-place-de-remy-revealed-in-beautiful-new-ratatouille-ride-exterior-visual/

And then all the concepts, models and much more from Tom Fitzgerald's AGM presentation:

Thanks to DLPWelcome for the video.

Full transcript and 24 still captures of all the concepts here: http://www.dlrptoday.com/2014/02/13/tom-fitzgerald-presents-first-ratatouille-ride-sneak-peek-concepts-models-construction/

It's so exciting and so good to finally see concept art - if only DLP were to slowly drip the originals of these images onto their Twitter feed or something, rather than just no doubt using the same single promotional image for the next x months. The public like to see concept art too! It shows actual work and talent and art has gone into the project...

The Helmsman

Fantastic update Anthony! Many thanks  :) !
~It Be Too Late To Alter Course~

DisneyManiac

Doesn't seem to have been posted yet but the Ratatouille: Kitchen Calamity Soundtrack is being made by the composer who created the original soundtrack to the film Ratatouille, Michael Giacchino! There might be a CD being released after opening! 

Anthony

Michael Giacchino has even been posting short videos with audio to his Instagram account, giving a taste of the audio to come.

I've collected them here: http://www.dlrptoday.com/2014/02/17/michael-giacchino-shares-more-ratatouille-ride-soundtrack-previews-first-audio/

Kristof collected them here: http://www.mickeyland.be/blog/zo-klinkt-ratatouille-the-ride/

A CD would amazing, very unusual for Paris though so I don't hold my breath. I'm probably most excited for the area music loop, although we don't necessary know Giacchino is working on that, his final video certainly sounds how you'd expect that to sound, don't you think?

BlackPearl

Thanks for the update! Now I'm even more excited. It all looks fantastic.
Is there any new information about the opening date?

Alexz

I would like to say thank you for all updates as well. It looks really good!
My previous Disney trips:
Tokyo Disneyland: March 1998
Walt Disney World: March 2008 /*\ New Years 2011 /*\ April 2013 /*\ October 2015
Disneyland Paris: September 2013 /*\ July 2015
Disneyland California: August 2016 (Honeymoon)

Upcoming trips:
Disneyland Paris: Spring 2020?
Walt Disney World: 2021 or 2022
Hong Kong Disneyland: -
Shanghai Disneyland: -

DisneyManiac

Regarding opening date, rumors are saying it's 14th July, a national French day. Also rumors are saying soft openings are happening in the last days of June.

polar vixen

could the last days of june be anywhere between the 18th and 24th do you think?  my hubby's just requested we move our hols from september to june, I was really excited, but now I'm gutted we'll miss the new ride!

Its Just Like I DreamedIt

Quote from: George Geef on February 13, 2014, 11:08:13 AM
Quote from: Samninetysix on February 13, 2014, 10:39:09 AM

Yep, expect huge queues on Bastille Day.

I usually go around Bastille Day, arriving by Eurostar so won't be doing that much on the Monday anyway. Thanks for the info though.
!Magic Everywhere