19th-21st September 2007 ~ Day 1,2&3 report ~ Photos

Started by RnRCj, September 22, 2007, 03:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtt

good pics, good report
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

tubbsy

Great RNRC footage. I am amazed you got to record so much, when I rode it that one time only :shock: last year, anyone trying to record the take off was asked to stop recording by the cm's. I hasten to add, your video is as close as I'm gonna get to the launch ever again! :lol:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Disneyana

Very nice report and great pics. The view from your hotel room looked amazing. Looking forward to hear and see more from your trip.  :wink:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

RnRCj

Quote from: "tubbsy"Great RNRC footage. I am amazed you got to record so much, when I rode it that one time only :shock: last year, anyone trying to record the take off was asked to stop recording by the cm's. I hasten to add, your video is as close as I'm gonna get to the launch ever again! :lol:

The CM's didn't seem to give a monkeys about anyone filming that day. There were loads of people doing it. The next day though all the CM's had changed and they were telling everyone to stop recording :lol: So I suppose it just depends on the CM's working on the day :wink:

Time for my final day report :wink:

Day 3
21st September 2007

We started off day 3 by heading to Walt Disney Studios park. Once there  we suddenly realised we hadn't ridden Cars yet! So we rushed over to it and queued up. We only had to wait 5 minutes and then we were on! I really enjoyed Cars. In fact I enjoyed it just as much as Crush's Coaster! It doesn't spin too much (Like the teacups) and it's not too slow. The near-miss moments are really cool too :D

Next we went to Cinemagique. I hadn't seen this show since 2002, so it was great to see it again. I couldn't really remember what happened in it so the end was a nice surprise :D

As we were leaving Cinemagique we heard the music of High School Musical On Tour! So we went and found the float and watched the show. I didn't think I'd like this show but I actually did. It had really good singers and dancers, and the basketballers were pretty talented :lol: I ended up singing the songs for the rest of the day (In fact, I'm still singing them now :P).

Next we decided that we needed a few more rides on Rock n Roller Coaster! So we rode it and I managed to reach my 70th ride! :D Sadly that was my last ride on Rock n Roller Coaster for the rest of the trip. We said goodbye to Walt Disney Studios and headed to Disneyland Park.

We entered the park and queued up for the Disneyland Railroad. This was where we met the most, erm... "Entertaining" Cast Member we've seen :lol: He was running up and down the station platform doing all these strange dance moves to the sound of the Character's Express (Which was on at the time). He was hilarious! I think his name was Jonathon :lol: We had a nice little talk with him, and then took the train to Fantasyland.

At Fantasyland we went into Alice's Curious Labyrinth, and I managed to complete it in a few minutes, which is pretty fast for me :P

After this my cousin requested to ride "it's a small world" again, so we did that. When we left the ride the Disneyland Railroad train passed by. Jonathon was standing at the back (He was still dancing :P) and he gave us a wave :lol:

We then heard the Character's Express music start up again, so we went and watched it pass by. I have to say, that soundtrack is really catchy! I love it :P

My cousin's next request was to see "Honey, I Shrunk the Audience". This was another show I hadn't seen since 2002, so it was great fun to watch it again :D I must point out though, the preshow is so boring! I mean, what the hell is it? It's like some random boy who's lost his dog or something :roll: Wierd :?

My cousin's final request was to see the Once Upon a Dream Parade again. We rushed to Main Street, and it had just got to the Central Plaza, so we watched it all again. I could watch this parade all day, it's just so beautiful! :D

After this, we said goodbye to Disneyland Park :( We had a meal in Annette's Diner, and then went back to our hotel to pick up our luggage. Sadly it was time for us to leave :cry: We climbed aboard the Eurostar and waved goodbye as we pulled out of the station. Hopefully we'll be going back next year though :D

Here are the third and final set of photos from my trip:

^Sleeping Beauty's Castle and the Mad Hatter's Teacups from the Disneyland Railroad.

^The train pulling out of Discoveryland Station.

^Space Mountain: Mission 2.

^I tried to take a photo of Jonathon, but unfortunately he turned around just as I took it :lol:

^This is my favourite photo from the trip :wink:

^The big Cheshire Cat face in Alice's Curious Labyrinth.

^Scenery in Fantasyland.

^The Old Mill.

^The "it's a small world" facade.

^The front of the Character Express.

^Character's in the back of the Character Express.

^Space Mountain: Mission 2 launching out of the canon.

^The Nautilus.

There we go! That's all of my photos (All the good ones anyway :roll:). I hope you enjoy looking through them :D

The Butlin Boy

Great report and photo's :D You've made me so jealous! :lol:

mtt

great pics, looking for a way to load some of mine to a site
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

Disneyana

I loved that last set of pics. there are so many beautiful pics. And of course a great report. Glad you enjoyed your time at DLP.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

RnRCj

Thanks everyone who has replied :wink: