Disneyana's tripreport Day 4

Started by Disneyana, September 17, 2007, 05:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneyana

So finally everything beautiful comes to an end, sadly.  :cry:  And so did our trip to DLP. I hope you will all enjoy the last part now.

Day 4 6th September

Our last day at DLP started with the familiar Wake-up call from Goofy at 7:15 a.m. We got up and ready and packed our bags. Of course I had filled out the Pluto cards the day before and so we left our lovely hotel room. First we brought our luggage to our car and then we went back to the reception to put our key and the Pluto cards into their boxes. And then we went for breakfast. This time we were allowed to choose our table by our own. And so we found a nice table near the buffet and the white ship. At this time it wasn't so crowded and we had a very relaxed breakfast with plenty of food. And I ate so much, I had the feeling I was weighing 5 kilos more just immediately.  :lol:  After breakfast it was time for the last adventures in the Disney parks.

The day before we hadn't seen Animagique. We were always too late for a show. But as we both just love Animagique, we couldn't leave without seeing it. So we first went to the WDS again. The park wasn't open yet. We waited 10 minutes and at 9:30 a.m. the gates opened and just behind the park gates there were already Characters outside. We were some of the firsts to enter the WDS and there was Scrooge waiting with open arms for us. My husband was soooooo happy and I took the photo of him with Scrooge. After it he was smiling like a child.  :wink:  The whole park was now open, you were allowed to stroll everywhere but the attractions wouldn't open till 10 a.m. So we decided to take a look into Studio 1 and the shop in there. As it was so early, almost nobody was in here and so we had plenty of time looking around and we were just joking with some of the souvenirs here. And then I found a very nice bargain. There was a big Pluto plush, which was reduced from 38 Euros to 19,90 Euros. This I bought with some other things and then we went more into the park. I thought we could maybe do Crush again, but the people were already queueing and so the waiting time was up to 90 minutes again. We decided not to queue and so we did the Flying Carpets. After this nice and short ride we met Chicken Little and I took a photo of him and my husband. There was something strange happening. There were just a few people there and so we all started to build a line. Which I really liked, because so everybody has the chance to get a photo. But then the CM was something saying in spanish to the people like "no colo". And then the people were getting out of the line, shouting "no colo, no colo" (and there were a lot of spanish people) and they began pushing and shoving. But we were very close to Chicken Little, so that we got that special photo.

You need to know that my husband very much love the Characters and taking photos with them. It's because as my husband was a child he had a bad bone cancer and spent 3 years of his childhood in hospital. And with bringing him to DLP, for him it's like getting his lost childhood back, you know. He would have been very sad, if he would not got this photo. But we always behave and do wait patiently till all the children make their photos and then it's our turn. :wink:

Anyway, after this photo, my husband was happy and so was I and so I just wanted to scream this out loud. And so I did into the Monster Inc Scream Machine which was fully loaded then.  :wink: Time had come to queue for Animagique. We were sitting in one of the closer to the stage rows and we enjoyed the show very much. We clapped our hands, tapped our feet and sang along. The Cms were very keen on finding the people filming with their camcorders and making photos and so they were searching all the rows for the whole time of the show. But sadly they didn't catched the woman next to me who was filming. Everytime the CM came nearer she shut the camera down and switched it on later again. Very annoying.  :evil:  After Animagique we left the Studios and walked to the neighbour park.

There we went to Fantasyland and first did Pinocchio, which we hadn't done till then. The ride was lovely as ever, except of the man who was sitting in front of us and who hadn't used a shower for a couple of days.  :?  And then we catched a FP for Peter Pan and went on to the Storybookland and Casey Jr. At both attractions were no waiting time at all and even if the Casey Jr is just a kiddie ride, it's so much fun to ride with it.  Then after a quick look on the clock, it was time for Winnie the Pooh. This was the first time that we watched that show and of course we loved it. I'm the one who watches the Winnie Pooh TV serie everyday and Pooh is just so cute. The interaction in the show was so funny. We made the morning gymnastics with Pooh, were bouncing with Tigger and sang  for Piglet to make him feel more courageous. As Pooh start to sing "Come out moon, come out wishing star" I was melting away. He was so lovely and I love that song. I always listen to it and so my husband recgonised it and said to me: Oh that's your song isn't it ?! And I was just dreaming away. The show was fantastic. After Winnie Pooh we had a little rest in front of Peter Pan while waiting for our FP to be valid. And while we were standing in the queue I thought about the great time we had here and that I didn't want to leave and so the first little tears came into my eyes. My husband hugged and kissed me and was just smiling. But after the very beautiful ride, in which I shed some tears after my emotional depress before, I felt happy again. And so we were in the best mood for IASW. At the end of the ride I turned my head back and was looking to the glimmery final as long as it disappeared. I will not see it now for a whole year.  :wink:  :cry:

After IASW we decided to make a tour round the park with the railroad and so went to Fantasyland station, where just six people were waiting for the train to come. While we were waiting we played a little game. We bet how long we needed to count, till the train arrive. My husband won the game and then we got on the train. The ride is so calm and relaxed that we got a bit tired. But at Frontierland Depot we got out of the train and our sleepy feeling was fast away. We went on BTM and enjoyed it as much as ever. Then we walked to the Blue Lagoon, where we had a reservation for 3 p.m. We had a nice table on the second platform, overlooking the rest of the restaurant. The food was delicious. We had the filet of beef with jamaican pepper sauce. Great. And my non alcoholic cocktail was great too. Of course after the lunch we did Pirates ride too. And the On - Ride photo looked so funny and nice that I begged my husband to buy it for me, because I had already spent all my money. And he bought it of course.  :wink:  Then time had come to leave the Park. We strolled slowly back to the Central Plaza. I looked at the castle and of course I began to cry. First just a few tears but they got more and more. My husband hugged me and I asked him to promise me to come back to DLP next year. And he smiled and promised. Said he could not let go one year without DLP. How sweet he is.  :wink:  :D  As we were at Town Square I had a last look to the castle,I couldn't believe that our days were now at the end. So cried again. I was sobbing a bit and tears ran down my face as we left the park. I know I am strange, am I ?! Some young girls were laughing about me, but that didn't bother me. I'm a truely child at heart, and when I need to leave the happiest place on earth of course I cry.

My husband still wanted to buy some kitchen stuff he had seen before and so we did in one of the Disney Village shops. At the Cashier desk was a german family with a little girl. She asked us if we wanted to take those things with us home and we started a nice little chit chat with her.  Then we walked back to the hotel for the last time and straight on to our car. Oh how I will miss the hotel, but sure I will come back to it.  :wink:  At the Esso station we fueled the car and then at 6 p.m. we were on our way back home, where we arrived at 10: 30 p.m. Of course, at some points on our journey I again shed some tears, but now with the promise of my husband to come back and a trip already planed now, I don't need to shed any tears anymore.  :wink:  :D

Hope you enjoyed this last part as the others. Normally, my photos would have been uploaded now, but there is a problem with my account. I hope they will fix it soon. As soon as they have I will post the link here. Big Promise !
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

mtt

thanks for your final report
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

RnRCj

A very good day 4 report :D  :wink: The worst part of a trip to DLRP is always leaving :cry:

MinnieMouse

I start to cry when I read this trip report, I can understand you so much.

Alexandra

Soap

Sigh...great report Disneyana....leaving is just horror   :(
But....that just life and reading your report, you had the best time ever :D
And better, next trip is already planned??? GREAT NEWS!

Thx for sharing!  :D
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Hommi16

great report.....
can't wait for the pictures. Why did you leave at 6 pm??? Did the park close that early???
Greets from Austria
dec. 23rd-jan 2nd WDW

Disneyana

No we left at 6 pm just because we needed to. As only my husband has a driving lisence he needs to drive the whole way back. And for getting not too tired we left earlier than the park closed.

Disneyana

Quote from: "Soap"Sigh...great report Disneyana....leaving is just horror   :(
But....that just life and reading your report, you had the best time ever :D
And better, next trip is already planned??? GREAT NEWS!

Thx for sharing!  :D

Thank you !
Yes next trip will be for Christmas season 2008 with my husband, my mum and my older brother. Once again in NBC. Can't wait for it.  :wink:  :D

tubbsy

Lovely report. It gave me goose bumps reading it.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club