DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

Crush_Love

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can anybody see what i wrote????
i can not :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Soap

Nope  :?:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

RnRCj

I can't either :? How much did you write?

-breeno-

Nope i can't see it
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Crush_Love

i wrote the firt day, that was much^^  :(

Crush_Love

hey

for all who are inter. in my story, i'll write it on sat. or sun!!!

so just wait...........

Disneyana

LOL ! Sorry but that's so funny. Now I'm more then curious of your report.  :D
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Crush_Love

little late, but here it is....

day1

9:15- we landed in Paris Cdg, than took the bus to the hotel, first time in new york! it was not easy to look at the people who went out to new port!!
at first i thougt i will not like the hotel new york.. we went to our room (116) looked around (inside) but since the moment where i saw the door in the big window, i knew that i'll love this hotel.-we had a patio and i like something! the outlook was great, like a little garden, and i saw npbc!

than we went to the studios, i said let us go to crush, but my mum said no thats toooo long to wait(about 2 hours) :'(
so we decided to go to Cars. oh my good that was so funny, and quick!!!
after cars we went into the park, i didn't believe that i was standing there (befor the castle) i just was there in june...

we didn't do much, went to Buzz, It'S a small world and Pirates of the C. i think...
at 5 we went to the hotel, my mum, dad and brother stayed in the hotel,(were sleeping or so..) while i was shopping in the village.. i bought some things what i forgot to buy last time,(15 yeas cd, ouad pin) and some new things (15y. t-shirt and tinker bell things..)
when we went in the park again, we watched the Ouad parade, i was so happy about seeing my peter pan again!! (it was the same like in june)- and i know that there is another one..
i saw the sunset behind the castle -that looked so beautiful!
my brother and me went to buzz again. after buzz we waited for the fantillusion parade.... while the parade stopped it began to rain :(
i was so nervous before Candelabration- first time when i saw it at night.
and it was wonderfull..., when mickey kindled the candels oh that was nice! and this song...
and after it, WISHES, you can not belief, how much i love it, and how long i waited to see it again (2years and 22 days) it was an undescribable feeling to see it (again)!!!
and it also was a great feeling to see it with the candels on the castle..
while the end of it it was raining again.. but it didn't matter-only made a prettier memory :)
so after wishes we watched how other people were going out of the park (my parents did) i made pictures of the castle and space mountain ;)
we went to the hotel watched alittl tv and than went to bed! (i think it was 2 or so)

so that was the first day, sry if i made mistakes i must write quick because i have a meeting now

...to be continued...

RnRCj

A nice little report there :wink: At least you didn't lose what you wrote this time :P

Crush_Love

yes, i am happy that every one can read it now  :lol: