January '07 dlrp with VIDEO MONTAGE

Started by bekiboo26, August 09, 2007, 05:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bekiboo26

Stayed in the Santa Fe for four nights. It was the first time we had been to dlrp, and we are totally smitten!!!!!

The hotel was great! Really nice and relaxed... no formal dress code, just lounging about on the sofas in jeans and a jumper... and letting the kids run about freely (within reason!) without worrying about who was going to tell you off for being too noisy!

Food, imo, was great... typical continental style brekkie as usual, but you could fill up on unlimited rolls, jams, yoghurts, fresh fruit and cereal. And dinner was fab! About 100 different dishes to choose from, so even fussy eaters shouldn't have a roblem finding something they like!

The park itsself was fab fab fab... more magical that we ever expected it could be. Even though on a couple of days the weather was pretty bad, the characters kept going through the rain, as if it was sunshine! The parades were what made the whole trip i think... i found myself having a little cry most days when the music was blaring from the speakers behind us, and the parade was in full swing... it was just soooooooo wonderful  :D

Next January we've booked up to go to the cheyenne as OH likes the thought of a cowboy theme. Also, the bunkbeds will be a lot better than the 2nd double bed we had. But i'd be very happy to go back to the Santa Fe year after year. We'll see how we go at the Cheyenne in January, and who knows, i might even like it better!

Enjoy the montage! The first few pics are of the sealife centre in paris.. after that it's all dlrp pics  :D

Beki xxxx

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=35 ... m=text_url
Jan 2007 - Santa Fe - 5 days, 4 nights

Jan 2008 - Cheyenne - 8 days, 7 nights

Jan 2009 - Cheyenne - 11 days, 10 nights

September 2009 - Santa Fe - 3 days, 2 nights

Next trip - Cheyenne - 6th December - 5 days, 4 nights

lukesmom

Thanks for the montage Beki! They are lovely and you got so many character pics which is great. You little ones are lovely  :)  I know what you mean about a tear in your eye-I was the same in May which was our first visit too-my husband didn't understand it  :roll:  We are spending Christmas there this year (busy saving!) and we cant wait.
Emma xx

RnRCj

It's good to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your first trip to DLRP :D When you go in January next year you'll be able to see the new Toon Studio in Walt Disney Studios :wink:

Disneyana

Thanks for your nice video montage. Glad you enjoyed your trip and that you will go back next year.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"