Where to get the music of "The legend of the Lion King&

Started by ljack, August 06, 2007, 10:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljack

First of all, hi all!
This is a really great website, I'm glad I found it!
I hope someone here can help me.
I go to DLRP quite frequent, I even have an Annual Ticket.
Sometimes I buy CDs, since I really like the music. But I'm searching quite some time now for the soundtrack of "The legend of the Lion King".
Every time I see the show, I think "I really want that music", but unfortunately it is sold out and doesn't seem to come back.
Is anyone out there who has the CD and would sell it to me or does know how to get hold of the music?
I hope you can help me!  8)

Disneyana

I'm not sure if they sell a special LOTLK CD in DLP, but m,aybe you find some of the music at the Storybook Store.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Anthony

They did sell a CD since 2004, but I think it has been discontinued. :(

Best idea is to email dlp.mail.order-AT-disney.com and enquire about the CD, then like Disneyana says, check all of the stores, there might be a copy left somewhere even if Mail Order say its "finished"...

ljack

Thanks for your replys!
Unfortunately I've been at DLP a few days ago, and no shop had the CD any more, not even the Storybook Store  :(
So my last chance seems to be the mailorder, lets see if they've got one left, even if they say its out of stock.
Wish me luck!
If anyone of you still has any other idea, I'll be glad to hear it!  :)

Disneyana

Maybe you can find it on Ebay.  :wink:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

ljack

Right now no one is selling it, but I set Ebay to contact me if someone should put it up.
As far as I read in the forums, the mail order usually takes some time to respond, if they respond at all. I sent a mail yesterday, but is there any advice to get faster responses?

ljack

I just got the confirmation from Jean Gaston that the CD is no longer available. That's really sad.  :cry:
A lot of songs from other CDs are at least available on other CDs, but those tracks are (except one title, which of course I have) only on this CD.
I don't know why they dont do a new edition of the CD, since the show is still playing? (Or does anyone know if they have plans to do so?)