We are back! July 20 to July 24

Started by cdami, July 30, 2007, 08:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cdami

Well we have arrived back in the states and enjoyed our time at Disneyland Paris!  We rode everything!  I love Crush's coaster!!  I hope that type of coaster is brought here to the states!  We just loved it, but only rode it once, because of the lines!!  We were disappointed in Space Mountain 2 and Rock N' Roller coaster because both rattled your head back and forth, and that doesn't happen on  coasters here in the states that I have ridden in the past.  We loved Big Thunder Mountain, and Phantom Manor!  We loved Wishes every night, it was different each night!! We loved all the shows we got to see!!   Your park is beautiful, with all the landscaping!!  The castle is really pretty and I love the dragon underneath!  Candlebration was a really neat show to see, something different from anything I ahve seen here in the states.  But I thing that just totally blew my mind was our view of the castle from our room!!  We were in the castle club in Disneyland Hotel.  I think we had the best view of the castle ever!!  It was so totally cool to watch the fireworks from the balcony of our room!!  Thanks for all the information that was provided to me by your site!  It's greatly appreciated!!
Cindy
DL in Calif 2004 for the 50th celebration at GCH
4 trips to WDW, Contemp, AS Sports, Poly, Beach Club
Adventures by Disney Cities of Nights & Lights and 4 days at DLRP  in July 2007

RnRCj

I'm glad you had a great time :) But I have to disagree with Rock n Roller Coaster being rough - It's one of the smoothest Vekoma's around. Space Mountain: Mission 2 is very rough though :lol:

tubbsy

Glad you had a great time. Have you any piccies? Especially the fireworks from the room! :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Anonymous

I agree that Space Mountain is rough but never thought Rock N' Rollercoaster was - I think Indy is rougher.

Parkfisch

Did you walk to the other hotels too ?
What do you think about the "Pirates of the Caribbean" version there ?