Ideas For the Critter Corral Area

Started by Owain, July 25, 2007, 08:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

I guess we wont no any reall information on any new attraction or development until stich and tower of terror are open.

Hopefully Splash Mountain.  :lol:

Maarten

Quote from: "Cinder"And even it turns out to be SM, it is perfectly possible that they would not use any of the Song of the South Characters, but more recent Characters like Brother Bear, Tarzan or The Lion King.

Although I would like to see a Splash Mountain in Paris, I can't help but feel that a Song of the South storyline doesn't fit in our Frontierland. Ofcourse there are ways to find a solution for that by creating a Critter Country concept. In the meantime, I would love to see a more mature/unique approach of Splash Mountain, fitting in with the Thunder Mesa storyline.

To be honest, I think that if we get a Splash Mountain, it will never be themed to another franchise except for Song of the South. Its like building a Its A Small World ride except for the all important soundtrack or an Indiana Jones Adventure attraction minus the presence of Indiana Jones himself.  :wink:

Once again, I would love to see a unique version of Splash Mountain for Paris, but I am convinced that if we get one, it will be build with the whole Song of the South package. Its all or nothing I guess. Splash Mountain wouldn't be the same without Brer Rabbit I am afraid. By the way, keep in mind that EuroDisney will probably copy Splash Mountain since its cheaper then retheming it from scretch.

Soap

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Anthony

All news updates go in the project topic, Soap: viewtopic.php?t=2746

This topic is/was just for our own ideas. But yes - no more speculation. :wink:

Owain

Our guessing has finally finshed, was anyoen close to what it is ?  :lol:

Ill check now !