June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

RnRCj

Wow! That looks really good :) I didn't expect it to be finished so quickly :lol:

Owain

Quote from: "PetiteSirene"I was told (not sure) That the reason the Haunted Mansion was closed when I went to WDW was because they were giving it a Jack Skellington Theme for Haloween, not sure if thats true though

If im right in guessing you went during the summer, then the reason for haunted mansion being shut was they were fitting in 4 new scenes.  :)

Topic here; //http://www.photosmagiques.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2959

Anthony

This is just plain incredible, how did they finish so fast?! :shock:

The main entrance sign (the horseshoe in cowboy boots) is absolutely fantastic, the signage fits and you can feel the "life" in the area already.

No bullseye, but we can't have everything I guess.

You can see from the rest of the Photos Magiques photos it isn't actually finished yet.

http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/v ... s_roundup/

Kristof

It also has its own area loop which include the classic Woody's Round Up songs.

PetiteSirene

Quote from: "Owain"
Quote from: "PetiteSirene"I was told (not sure) That the reason the Haunted Mansion was closed when I went to WDW was because they were giving it a Jack Skellington Theme for Haloween, not sure if thats true though

If im right in guessing you went during the summer, then the reason for haunted mansion being shut was they were fitting in 4 new scenes.  :)

Topic here; //http://www.photosmagiques.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2959

That would explain it being closed... But not the whole building covered in Scaffolding from top to bottom with drapes, shame I didnt take photos really. Plus they had stalls outside selling all Jack stuff.

As for the round up village its looking great :D

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "raptor1982"It also has its own area loop which include the classic Woody's Round Up songs.

Awesome :)

Kristof

QuoteThat would explain it being closed... But not the whole building covered in Scaffolding from top to bottom with drapes, shame I didnt take photos really. Plus they had stalls outside selling all Jack stuff.

Please discuss the Haunted Mansion update here in this topic:
viewtopic.php?t=2959

:)

PetiteSirene

Hehe sorry Raptor *hides*

Shame there is no Bullseye :( would have been a great oppertunity to bring him in. But maybe in the future... Who knows?

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia

Disneyana

that they have the area loop with Woody's Round up songs makes it even more perfect.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

PetiteSirene

Yep means next time I visit I am going to have that song in my head all day everyday again :D

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia

Owain

From Wiki;
QuoteThe theme song of Woody's Roundup, heard during the movie, consists of the line: "He's the rootinist, tootinist cowboy in the Wild, Wild West." This song can be heard at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom when Woody and his cowboy dance to the music in Fronteirland.

And soon to be changed to, "And at Disneyland Resorts Paris Woodys Roundup Area."  :lol:

Anthony

A new area loop in Disneyland Park? Wow, it's been a while.

Do they just play the full Woody's Roundup album that was released with Toy Story 2?  I'll have to have a listen to it again later...  :D

http://disney.go.com/disneyrecords/soun ... index.html

That entrance sign is still wowing me, such a fun and original design. Hopefully they'll finish up the area by reoping the Woodcarver's Workshop, that'd be perfect.

Maarten

Ah, thats quite nice actually. The Imagineers did a great job as far as I can judge. To me it seems like the Fantasia Gardens at Hong Kong Disneyland in western style. Hopefully we will be able to welcome Bullseye soon. :wink:

Nala_84

The sign is really nice :)! Will it be kept also for Christmas Season or will there be an other sign then?
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]