Woody's Roundup Village

Started by Imagineer, July 23, 2007, 06:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

The off topic messages have been removed as agreed on by all the moderators.

Topic will re-open for discussion about Critter Corral.

RockNRoller

Quote from: "raptor1982"That has been said before.  

It will be used for Halloween as a make-up atelier, during Christmas for Santa's meet 'n' greet area and during the rest of the year as Woody's Roudup.
I like the idea, a multi purpose area. Never seen Reindeer up close and I love Toy Story. Wonder if under the Toy Story guise there will be any animals or just Woody and Jessie? Maybe we'll get to see Stinky Pete too.
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "RockNRoller"Wonder if under the Toy Story guise there will be any animals or just Woody and Jessie? Maybe we'll get to see Stinky Pete too.

Don't forget Bullseye! :wink:  :lol:

Kristof

I agree Butlin Boy, if they want to do a Toy Story meet 'n' greet area, they have to bring in the Bulls Eye character!  I know they have him at Walt Disney World, but each time we went he seemed to be stuffed away in Al's collection.

PetiteSirene

Wonder if they will do the Woody's roundup street show there like they do in WDW?

They had Jesse Woody and Bullseye in that, not to mention the tune is still stuck in my head...

*Skips off singing* Woody's roundup, right here every day, its, Woody's round up, come along and play! Theres Jesse the Yodelling cowgirl, Bullseye thats woodys horse....

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

Disneyana

yes I hope they bring out that tune. I just love it since the first time I saw Toy Story 2. It would be so cool if there would be a country band playing that song. For Example at the beginning when the Characters arrive and at the end. And I would so much like to see Bullseye. But anyways I will queue at Woody's Roundup, because I so much love Woody and Jessie.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

The Butlin Boy

Kyoto at DMI has got some images of the Halloween village:

Source: Kyoto at DMI

tubbsy

Anyone on the inside got any ideas what characters are going to appear there during Halloween? It'd be great if Woody and the gang showed up even if it wont be their area just yet.

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

PetiteSirene

It would be cool if they had Jack Skellington  :jack:  and Crew there for Haloween... They could have the skeletal Reindeer as well!

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia

Soap

That would be awesome to have Jack  :shock:
They have enough matching merchandise around lately?
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Cinder

In HKDL, they have got Jack as Character appearance during Halloween this year, so let's keep our fingers crossed.  This could be awesome.

PetiteSirene

I was told (not sure) That the reason the Haunted Mansion was closed when I went to WDW was because they were giving it a Jack Skellington Theme for Haloween, not sure if thats true though!

Jack seems to be becoming popular so we can certainly hope he will be making an appearance! After all I dont think any of the disney characters embodies Haloween quite as well as Jack the Pumpkin King!  :jack:

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia

The Butlin Boy

Owain

Looks Great ! :D

Disneyana

Yeah looks really good, I hope I will meet Jessie there next year.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"