Toon Studio placemaking

Started by Anthony, March 14, 2005, 12:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

:) Wow, it looks very good, something that will probably be there for a long time. It would be nice if they made it a bit toony-er , perhaps by adding some pictures/models of Disney characters and, like Baloo suggested, a name.

Nala_84

Aww, that's great!! I love new merchandise shops :D
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

RnRCj

It looks better than I thought it would :lol: I thought it would be another trailer.

Maarten

Today I've been to the Studios and noticed the small stand aswell. I'll post some pics tomorrow. In my opinion the stand fits Toon Studio quite well with its curved roof (similar to the Animation building and Studio 3). Besides that they put it in a very clever location: the hart of the area, so its quite busy.  :)

Maarten

Here are 2 pics of the stand I took yesterday. Some more pics of my trip will follow soon!

Disneyana

Looks very nice, although I never really buy something at those stands, but my husband always needs to stop on those for a little look. So I'm sure he will stop at this one too. ;-) And the design really suits to the rest. I like it that DLP design their stands so well like the rest of the park.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Riebi

The should spend a Logo or something for the roof. It´s a bit poor without a sign.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Owain

The shop is very Popular ! :)

Source; //http://joel.at.dlp.online.fr/dlp/20070821/

GeoffD

yeah we saw that, but all the shops in the Studios are selling Cars and Nemo stuff we saw, even some in Disneyland Park.

Disneyana

Actually I think I know why it is so popular. It's just next to the new attractions Cars and Crush's Coaster. So when people come from their first ride experience of these their totally in the mood of those. So of course they want to buy stuff of it.  :D
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Kristof

The trashcans have finally received their own logo at Toon Studio:

Source

The Butlin Boy

That is the coolest trash can I have ever seen 8)

Japper

Nice logo!

TowMater

Quote from: "Maarten"Here are 2 pics of the stand I took yesterday. Some more pics of my trip will follow soon!

I see McQueen & Mater Plushies!
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Kristof

Towermater, stick to the topic please.