Toon Studio placemaking

Started by Anthony, March 14, 2005, 12:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

It was rumoured on several French forums that today could be the day when the new expansion area opens for guests to walk around, but no - according to raptor1982, it's still fenced off.

There is more progress in the land though, almost all of the fences have now disappeared!

Source & More

GeoffD

finally the fences are gone. Although it may not be open i'm happy. Less fences is WDS.

anthony2k6

the floor still looks wrong. i hope the're planning on putting some kind of coating on top eventually

Anthony

Yeah, it almost ruins all the other good stuff they've done, the contrast between the bricks and the black tarmac is way too harsh.  There's also definitely zero sign of any fountain, as confirmed a while ago. :(

But on the plus side - there's still fences over by Animagique, so could we get those new flower beds after all?

penfold12

I have never understood why they dont use more "evergreen" in the studio's. With it being so open and un themed, in the winter with no leaves on the trees it looks kinda bare. I would of thought they would of used more evergreen trees?

shell_ely

ohhhh im so excited i cant wait to see it all finished  :pluto:

Owain

The Fountain looks very nice there! Hope we have it  :)

RocketBabyDoll

Now are they going to change that black stuff or will it stay?
Don\'t waste your time or time will waste you

shell_ely

Quote from: "Owain"The Fountain looks very nice there! Hope we have it  :)

i have never herd of there being a fountain  :ears:

but yes it would be very nice

Anthony

"There's also definitely zero sign of any fountain, as confirmed a while ago" - I meant it was confirmed there won't be one (unfortunately), rather than a fountain was confirmed. :wink:

Kristof

Hi everyone, I'm back with a bunch of photos from the Animation Courtyard make-over.  

You can see 'm all here:

http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/t ... ion?page=1

Maarten

Thanks raptor, those pics are as beautiful as always. Keep up the great work, it is really appreciated!

Here are some pics from "G Spotter" at //http://www.themepark.nl....

I think they look great. It seems they fit in perfectly and have the right scale to. A high quality product once again that is worth the Disney name just like the statue's on the Castle. By the way, don't you think that the stars on the hat should stay grey/silver? I think that painting them gold would be a bit too much if you know what I mean.  :wink:

The Butlin Boy

"It's just like I dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeamed it!" :lol:

Sigh, how many more times will that joke be used before it gets old :roll:

Seriously though, it does look great, I can't wait to see to completed thing :)

Owain

It looks lovely !  :)

Jayna62

:pluto: There's a little of the Fantasyland being put into Animation Courtyard  joining the two parks together which I think is needed.