Photo Trip Report

Started by SkySurfer, June 24, 2007, 05:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkySurfer

Quote from: "tubbsy"I just looked at the camera, cos hubby says I can have a new one for the trip in October.

Hmmmm maybe over my budget for this time-although it looks like a very good investment. Skysurfer your photos are beautiful n my new wallpaper looks brilliant. :D

By the way, where did you stand for candleabration?

I had great luck, when I bought the camera. Really great luck. I bought it at amazon and on their page, they used the wrong price  :P
I didnĀ“t know this at that moment. I just thought: Great offer.
I orderd it - and one hour later, the camera had the usal pice back  :wink:
So at last, I saved 350 Euros!!! :-)

When we watched Candelabration, we stood directly in front of the stage, at the begining of the pavement.
If you have more qusestions, feel free to ask :-)

ightenhill

Sory for late reply.. But great photos, lovely pleasing bokeh in some of them, are you using the kit lense that came with the camera or have you added a longer lense now... and do you find the live view much use in this camera or just set uup from the viewfinder
[size=85]WDW Florida July 91(way too hot), DL California June 92,DL California Sep 93, DLP France Feb 96, DLP France March 02, DLP France Christmas to NY 03, WDW Christmas Eve to NY 04, WDW Oct 05, DL California Christmas to NY 05, DLP March 06, WDW Nov 06,DLP Paris Christmas to NY 06, WDW April 07 DL California Nov 07, WDW Dec 07, DLP Mar 08, DLP Jul 08, DL Hong Kong Mar 09, WDW Oct 09,  DLP Xmas 09[/size]

Disneyana

Wow these photos are great, really magical. And I need to say that I'm using one of your pics as desktop background too. I couldn't resist to use the castle at sunset. It's sooooo magical ! Thank you ! :wink:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

mtt

brilliant photos
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

ladyghost

Gorgeous photos!!!
Ladyghost.

Shadow doesn\'t exist, what you call shadow is the light you can\'t see.

Soap

Stunning pictures skysurfer!! Thanks for sharing......now i really want to go!!!
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

LovesDisney

Oh my, your pictures are breathtaking! They are obviously taken with not only a very good camera but by someone with a wonderful eye and picture taking talent too  !  :D

Jake

You have some great photos,
thanks for the report!   =D>

Clarebelle

Your photos are fantastic!
hope you don't mind but I have too used one for my desktop background, it was such a stunning photo i couldnt resist
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]