My ideas: from 2007 to 2017!

Started by murkai, June 19, 2007, 10:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyrules

I really like this idea.
I understand that the budget may be a problem but if it did get built it would be amazing :)
I love the way you have incorparated the princesses and classic disney into it aswell it would really make the studios different and origional well done :D
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

davewasbaloo

Hmmm, it is good to play, but I would be unhappy if those sorts of things were built. Disney is at it's absolute best when they are not doing things with toons and create original attractions.
since 2001 (many before that)

dmmosh69

i think you have rearly rearly rearly good ideas i rearly like the soarin over narnia some thing different for our disney instead of getting more copies that every land is getting rearly good nice one thats what paris needs.
     i rearly like the idea of the mulan course and the pride rock rapids and i dont matter what peeps say about budget i like that you went nuts every thing you say has bacon double genious burger on it great work x

PetiteSirene

I always thought that if WDS got Soarin it should be soarin over Europe. Europe has so many great landmarks that would be great for a Soarin attraction. I also dont think the Studios should have a castle... ToT and the Earful Tower makes a perfect skyline for the park, a castle would just ruin it. I think the princess's should stay in the Disneyland Park and that goes for the little mermaid ride too.

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

sebassah

Even though I would love to see Fantasmic! open in DLRP... fact is that weather wise it isnot ver attractive to open such a big show. If it goes for a copy paste from WDW it will be an open theatre for approx 8500 people, in a rainy inviorment. And with the show technics (and many show stops or cxls I have seen there) it wont be running alot of the times.

I cant realy see a smaller version (show wise) since Fant! is so amazing for all its effects and Mickey popping up on to of the mountian...