River Rogue Keelboats returning

Started by Kristof, June 14, 2007, 11:44:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyfanatic

Thanks!

Kristof

I wonder with the Keelboats open and Pocahontas Indian Village operating, would they consider reopening the Pueblo Trading Post shop?  It can easily be used as a cold drinks stand.

Masamune

:o We saw the brown boat named Coyote whilst we were riding the train on Thursday.

Dlrpfan

Quote from: "raptor1982"I wonder with the Keelboats open and Pocahontas Indian Village operating, would they consider reopening the Pueblo Trading Post shop?  It can easily be used as a cold drinks stand.
i was thinking that too as it would add too the area and like you said raptor would be great as a cold drink stand after playing in the village or sailing on the kealboats
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Kristof

The waiting time sign has been installed!

Riebi

I can only hope that 120 minutes aren´t the normal status there
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Riebi"I can only hope that 120 minutes aren´t the normal status there

I doubt it :wink:
It's all looking so good so far, I think that this year will definately be the best year in DLRP history :D

RnRCj

120 minutes :P It's just a shame I won't be able to ride these since I'll probably be visiting in November this year :(

Patrick

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"
Quote from: "Riebi"I can only hope that 120 minutes aren´t the normal status there

I doubt it :wink:
It's all looking so good so far, I think that this year will definately be the best year in DLRP history :D

Doubt it, I expect a queue of 120 minutes, if crush can get 2 hours, cars 1 hour, yep definately can see 2 hour queues for the keelboats, after all to normal guests they are a new attraction :wink: .

Riebi

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"Doubt it, I expect a queue of 120 minutes, if crush can get 2 hours, cars 1 hour, .

Hm keeping this in mind I´m also not sure. 120 minutes can be true cause the capacity of the attraction isn´t very high. How much boats have they?
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

ailsa

Oooo... I'm excited I have been to disney 6 times before and this time I am the most excited! They sound fun!

Patrick

Quote from: "Riebi"
Quote from: "PATMAGIC"Doubt it, I expect a queue of 120 minutes, if crush can get 2 hours, cars 1 hour, .

Hm keeping this in mind I´m also not sure. 120 minutes can be true cause the capacity of the attraction isn´t very high. How much boats have they?

This has been stated already, but there are only 2 boats, the Coyote and the Racoon :wink: .

Kristof

It wasn't open this weekend.  We overheard a Cast Member explaining to other guests that it wouldn't reopen this week.

Disneyana

Oh I wish they will be open and operating in september. I never had the chance to ride with them, but I want to.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

esmeralda

I'm going on saturday 28th to dlrp, i was already looking forward so much! the last time i rode it was in '97!!  I still cross my fingers.. :D
Julia