Worst Embarrasing Moments DLRP

Started by MSW, June 06, 2007, 02:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MSW

Well,

I felt down 2 times when I walked in and out over the slippy floor at Metropolis centre at Discoveryland.

How about you? :lol:

MSW

Soap

Same happenend to a friend of mine  :lol:  Slam two poor girls on his way down...
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

MSW

Quote from: "Soap"Same happenend to a friend of mine  :lol:  Slam two poor girls on his way down...

Wahahah grappig
(Wahahah LOL, funny)

Poppy The Monkey

Quote from: "MSW"Metropolis centre at Discoveryland.

:?  Do you mean the Videopolis?? :roll:

I'll try and remember some of my embarrassing moments!

Dlrpfan

proberlywhen my dad could not get out of big thunder mountain and he was sqwishing me - boy it hurt
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

CafeFantasia

I know someone that got locked in the toilets at the Walt Disney Studios, and had to slide out underneath the locked door.

Angela

Goofy once pulled out the clips out of my hair... and forgot to return them :? so later on.... this young girl was coming up to me with Goofy following her and she asked me if those were my clips... This wasn't really embarrising for me but well.. this young girl was red like a tomato.... I just had a good laugh over it... besides... I was about 25 when this thing happened... :?

RnRCj

When I was about 8 I got lost in Alice's Cyurious Labyrinth. I must have spent a good ten minutes trying to get out, but I never did! Eventually I decided that I'd have to crawl under one of the hedges to get out, so I did!

The embarrassing part was all the people watching me trying to squeeze through this really tight gap :oops: Oh well, I was only 8! :lol:

ukool

when i went in to the cinimaqic cinima i fell up the steps 2wice on the way to my seat

Nicholas-c

getting off space mountain it was a really busy summer and i tripped over whilst getting out the car
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Jake

I was in cinemagique, and at the time i didnt know you werent aloud to film the performance, so i was filming, untill a CM came over with a big torch and told me to turn off the camera!
It was exactly that embarrasing but a i had a few stares, haha:D

cbovis

Adventureland the other day, posing for a photo on a rock, leant on some bamboo and fell staight back into the bush!

Girlfriend couldn't stop laughing, another couple who saw me didn't seem so impressed :P

I had my revenge when the girlfriend fell in a bush on our way home from Buffalo Bill's and Billy Bob's. We were rather drunk :P

Atlantica

Me and 3 friends were sitting in the boats for Pirates of the Caribbean, and in the spirit of the moment, I went all pirate and went "ARRRRGH" to the cast member as he was standing by our boat, as he kept grinning at my friend. Then, as the boat was going out, he jumped at our boat and yelled "AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHGGG" really loadly, aimed at me  :lol:

Made us jump out of our skin, and everyone was laughing at me  :P  Was embarassing at the time, but looking back, it was very funny.  :D

Angela

One time... we did fantasy breakfast.. and ended up to be the first in the haunted mansion... and the only ones also... so we stood there in front of the door... waiting till we could get in... than out of nowhere... the door opens... so we waited just a little longer... than the door opened more.. and we decided to get in (it was an inventation right? lol) but at the moment we stepped into the dark hall... a castmember starts screaming and my friend and I we got really scared.. she ran and screamed and I grabbed this guy by his arm... grinz... so I also gave him the shock of a life time... grinz... afterwards we felt really stupid we were that easy to shock.. what would have we thought otherwise?  :wink:

fly_with_me_dumbo

when we went before my cousin came and we were the first for the house aswell and the cast member threw a toy spider at my cousin, really made her jump :D