Luggage Storage at Hotels - can it be freely used?

Started by Mushu_Stitch, May 14, 2019, 03:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mushu_Stitch

Hi all!

Just wondered if someone could clarify a quick question I have about the luggage storage at the Disney Hotels...

Each previous visit we have used the direct Eurostar and that includes the Disney Express so we never had to worry about our luggage until we collected end of the day. We have booked a trip for Feb 2020 and are looking at indirect Eurostar options to try and save some pennies (as the direct train is expensive).

My question is this - is the luggage storage at each hotel purely for the Disney Express option? Or as a hotel guest can we check in, drop our bags off (presumably they stick a label on the bags and give us the ticket number for collection similar to Disney Express?) and then we can collect end of the day once our room is ready?

Just want to be sure I don't have the wrong idea about the luggage storage area and then get there on the day and find we are stuck with our bags or have to pay for the ones at the train station. Would obviously prefer free storage if it is part of the hotel services.

If someone could clarify this for me that would be amazing!  :)

bad-pink-tink

I have been to Disneyland Paris multiple time, never used the Disney Express and ALWAYS use the luggage store at the hotel. I have checked in at Disneyland Hotel before my room was ready and they stored my luggage. Also on departure days, I check out and always use the luggage store and come back later in the day or evening.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

Mushu_Stitch

QuoteI have been to Disneyland Paris multiple time, never used the Disney Express and ALWAYS use the luggage store at the hotel. I have checked in at Disneyland Hotel before my room was ready and they stored my luggage. Also on departure days, I check out and always use the luggage store and come back later in the day or evening.

Thanks for your input, that's really useful to know. Glad the luggage storage is for everyone and not exclusively the Disney Express service only as that will make things so much easier for us when we go  :D