Villages Nature — New leisure/accommodation (Now Open)

Started by Kristof, October 11, 2007, 01:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocketeer

Villages Nature now classified as a Disney hotel

QuoteThe Villages Nature Resort in Disneyland Paris has now become an official Disney hotel. According to the Disneyland Paris website, Villages Nature is now classified as a Disney hotel as opposed to a Partner hotel. Villages Nature is the newest hotel in Disneyland Paris. It opened on September 1st, 2017, and was developed by the Euro Disney Company and Center Parcs, a holiday village company with resorts around Europe. The hotel has a 4 key rating by Disney, putting it equal to Newport Bay Club and Hotel New York.
https://wdwnt.com/2018/04/villages-nature-paris-is-officially-a-disney-hotel/

EDIT:
The page on the offical website
http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/hotels/villages-nature-paris/

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney

Pete's Dragon

I take it that there is a bus that runs from DLP, and that you can purchase a daypass for the waterpark?

Slimy yet satisfying

I thought it was the same as DCR (self drive) so would be interested to find out if park shuttles are available.
1992 Honeymoon DH
1994 Oct DH, 1996 Jan DH, 1998 Oct DH, 2000 Oct DCR, 2002 Jan SL....too many babies so a big break...2010 Mar SF, 2011 Mar SF, 2013 Jan Kyriad, 2013 Apr Gite, 2013 Oct Gite + 2nts DC, 2014 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 Oct Gite, 2016 Jan Gite, 2016 Easter Kyriad, 2016 June Explorers, 2016/7 NY Dream Castle and Gite, 2017 Feb Cheyenne , 2017 May Dream Castle,  2017/8 NY/Jan Gite, 2018 Feb Dream Castle Hotel, 2018 Nov Dream Castle, 2019 Feb Santa Fe.

Pete's Dragon

I'd like to find out before we visit in June. Would make a change instead of 6 full days walking around the parks
http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/hotels/villages-nature-paris/services-amenities/

Edit: there is a shuttle for a fee which takes 25mins. now is there a daypass?

samuelvictor

I'm considering staying there during the Marathon weekend.

After doing a little research, for reference, the shuttle price is 2 euros per person, per trip. Not too bad, but considering its now an official Disney hotel I don't see why they don't include shuttles in the package cost if you book it through Disneyland Paris. Why the price information is not directly on the Disney or Centreparks website is a mystery to me, surely this is important information?!

Also, I tried to book a 2 night 3 days package through the website, and it only included 1 days worth of park tickets, so beware of that. However, it was cheaper than booking through the centreparks website, and if you book through centreparks you do not get any park tickets as default.

Rocketeer

I'm making a big jump in connecting these two but, Disney has announced a 'Nature themed resort' to be built on the site of the old River Country at WDW. Villages Nature is now branded as a Disney hotel, so could there be some connection?

Not saying that the new WDW hotel is going to be like Villages Nature, but I wouldn't be surprised if it took a lot of inspiration.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." - Walt Disney