Ticket related question

Started by HildeKitten, June 07, 2018, 01:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HildeKitten

This may be a very random question, but here it is anyway.
When you have a home printed paper ticket for a Tokyo Disney park, you can exchange it (for a fee that is about €2 depending on the exchange rate) into an actual cute park ticket (because let's face it, the park tickets are way cuter and more fun to have as printed at home park tickets).
So I was wondering, does DLP offer a similar service?
Or are you legit stuck with the big printed at home piece of paper?

And if they do offer the exchange service, does anyone know where you have to ask about it and how much it costs?

I rather ask now than try to figure it out on the day itself and loose time over it.

Thank you! :)

norhel

Quote from: HildeKitten on June 07, 2018, 01:34:19 PM
This may be a very random question, but here it is anyway.
When you have a home printed paper ticket for a Tokyo Disney park, you can exchange it (for a fee that is about €2 depending on the exchange rate) into an actual cute park ticket (because let's face it, the park tickets are way cuter and more fun to have as printed at home park tickets).
So I was wondering, does DLP offer a similar service?
Or are you legit stuck with the big printed at home piece of paper?

And if they do offer the exchange service, does anyone know where you have to ask about it and how much it costs?

I rather ask now than try to figure it out on the day itself and loose time over it.

Thank you! :)

I have never heard of that being able to be done at DLP.
I did a quick Google search now, without luck.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

HildeKitten

Yeah I couldn't find anything on google either, so I figured I'd ask because you can do it at the Tokyo parks. I know that's Japan, but you never know it's the same thing for the other parks.
I might ask about it briefly when I'm there, but I'm not going to spend a lot of time trying to figure it out :)