Free Shuttle to Parnter Hotels

Started by Krista1979, October 04, 2017, 11:47:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krista1979

Hi All!

My 4 yo DD and I are arriving next week via train. We will store our luggage and at the end of the day take the Free shuttle to the B&B Hotel. We have never stayed at a Partner Hotel. Where is the shuttle at the Trainstation, how do i resognise it and what is the schedule?

I have heard people say that it is crazy to get on at the end of the night, so I am wondering if DD and I should walk around the Village first to let the madness cool off (but don't want to miss the last one) or if i should try and brave the crowds tryign to squish in the bus. What are your thoughts?

norhel

Quote from: Krista1979 on October 04, 2017, 11:47:45 AM
Hi All!

My 4 yo DD and I are arriving next week via train. We will store our luggage and at the end of the day take the Free shuttle to the B&B Hotel. We have never stayed at a Partner Hotel. Where is the shuttle at the Trainstation, how do i resognise it and what is the schedule?

I have heard people say that it is crazy to get on at the end of the night, so I am wondering if DD and I should walk around the Village first to let the madness cool off (but don't want to miss the last one) or if i should try and brave the crowds tryign to squish in the bus. What are your thoughts?

We used the free shuttle last May when we stayed at Kyriad, witch is on the same route. At the bus station it is marked where witch bus stop. I believe that bus number is 54. There was a schedule online, but I can't find it again. And remember that the busses are similar for several routes. I've also heard that at the end of the day, it's crowded on board. We did take the bus in the day, so it wasn't too bad then.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Krista1979

Thank you Norhel.

Apparently the bus has changed and is now a private bus, so no longer the pink bus 54. The changes were made in July or August I believe. I can not find any info on line.

norhel

Quote from: Krista1979 on October 04, 2017, 12:55:19 PM
Thank you Norhel.

Apparently the bus has changed and is now a private bus, so no longer the pink bus 54. The changes were made in July or August I believe. I can not find any info on line.

That's new info for me to be honest.
Then my info may be a bit outdated :)
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Krista1979

Just got back from DLP. We stayed in a partner hotel and the "free shuttle bus" picks up and drops off guests from the closests spot near the trainstation. It is well marked by a sign. The bus was a double long bus, was white and had the logos of the partner hotels on it. The shedule appeared to be every 20 minutes.